Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2005, 02:54 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
your opinion on bj's

Ok I'm the type that seriously feels that me going down on a woman is a mandantory thing before having sex, if not for her pleasure then for mine. I also feel that when it comes to sex, women cum first plain and simple. One big reason for this is that I can't always cum more than once. I'll leave the bragging about the other times for later. lol Since I've only encountered women who straight up hate giving head I've never had to think about all this. But I'm meeting a lot of new women now a days and the one's I've already met seems very promising. But anyway, here is my question.

I've never had a girl go down on me and not cum up until I've cum and regained the ability to speak or at least open my eyes. Because of this, if that were to ever happen I'd be lucky if I was able to lift my arms to snuggle with her much less be able to have sex with her until she cums. For this reason I've always refused to ask for a girl to go down on me. What do you think about that?

I mean I just can't see myself asking some woman to please me knowing that I wouldn't be able to please her back. I mean yeah after that I'd go down on her all night if she wanted me too/if she could last that long. But nothing is going to please her as much as a hard dick would. It's like I've always said, the more I please the woman I'm with, the more pleasure I recieve. Oddly enough, when I've pleased a woman to the point that she's unable to do anything more than just lay spread eagle and just cum over and over, when I can look down and see that perma-O face I can cum like nothing else!

So let me know how weird you think I am.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:40 AM

You silly silly boy.... What am I going to do with you???

You know I love giving head, however whenever I did do it with you, which I know has been rare, you have stopped me for one reason or another... it's just something we have to work on.

Stop searching for others to call you wierd, and planting the seed that you are wierd. Your not, and I love you for exactly who you are.

And when you make me cum... that is all I can say

ttys dearest

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Maybe it would be exciting to her to give you that kind of pleasure.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:02 PM

Ok, wandering soul here goes...lol

You sound like a sweet, caring man when being with a woman. I love when i hear men speak about how much they care and love to pleasure a woman because right off the bat it tells me you aren't a selfish idiot when it comes to lovemaking. Don't get me wrong I am sure most men are very tender and loving. For me when it comes to BJ's I have to say that I find doing that with a man a sacred thing and I wouldn't just do it with anyone. In fact not to get too personnal I have only been like that with the man i have been with for years now because i have to care very deeply about the person I am with and when you find a woman who is comfortable with you and who is also comfortable with herself it can be mindblowing not only for you but for her too. Take a look at some of my pics. Especially my last ones Ultimate Money $hot and you will see what i mean about a woman being comfortable with herself when doing that. I also have to tell you when you wrote in your post that a woman loves nothing more then a nice dick i have to disagree with you on that. For me it's not the only main thing. I personally enjoy giving my man a totally outrageous BJ and that's it. I get a lot of pleasure out of doing just that and I don't need anything else to go along with it. He is good to me and I get plenty of satisfaction on other occasions but i can say that the times when i go right down on him only are so hot and intense for me too. You will find a woman who you will click with and when you do it will be totally worth the wait.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:53 PM

Nothing weird or wrong; we are all different. I'm actually the exact opposite as you. I last much longer if I get off first. Usually I like my partner go down on me until I come, then I return the favor by going down on her and move to intercourse next.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:10 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisGallagher
Nothing weird or wrong; we are all different. I'm actually the exact opposite as you. I last much longer if I get off first. Usually I like my partner go down on me until I come, then I return the favor by going down on her and move to intercourse next.

well between the fact that i believe the woman should cum first and the fact that I just couldn't resist diving between a waiting woman's thighs for that long I'd probably want to go down on her first then she go down on me. That way I can go down on her again to give me time to recover. Like you said, we are all different but that's how I personally believe it should go, hint hint.
Old 10-16-2005, 04:42 AM
Soph's biggest fan

Send a message via Yahoo to brightonian
I love it when Soph goes down onto my cock with her delicious lips, as I squeeze those gorgeous breasts and pump cum straight down her throat..... mmmmm.... yes please!
Old 10-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Missing the Angels

BJ's....ya I like to give them!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Not there yet.....

BJ's....ya I like to get them!!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 10-16-2005, 01:32 PM
~a little bit naughty~

What about a 69 with you both on your sides? I love this position so much! You got your hands along with your mouth to use and you can stop and go at will. We do this mostly for foreplay, but will take it all the way to orgasm for him if we feel like it.

I have also many times given him bj's to orgasm. He likes it if I use one of my vibes on myself while I give him a bj. Keeps me busy and excited which translates nicely through my mouth wrapped around his shaft.

Also, for me it's a very empowering and loving feeling to be able please my man and not expect anything in return. By you not allowing yourself to fully give in and enjoy the experience you are making your girl miss out on giving herself to you in this way and seeing you pleasured by her skill and effort. You know like the feeling you get when you have done good with your oral and have her cumming all over your face? She deserves to know that feeling too right?

Being a giving lover is wonderful and required in my opinion. But, a little selfishness and making sure you get what you desire is important too. In all things have balance.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 10-16-2005, 05:44 PM

Wanderingsoul

You seem to have a fixed sequence for lovemaking, "a" must be before "b" must be before "c" etcetera.

If that is what works for you, so be it, but for me, and I suspect most of our dearest maniacs here,

the joy of being together and just doing what happens next is the way to go.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:58 PM

Send a message via MSN to Mingo3k
I feel like im missing out!

Honestly, i've never had a girl go down on me, never been able to feel that
Old 10-17-2005, 01:23 AM

All in good time, Mingo3k, and I do mean good time.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Banned

Not weird at all...oh I love that a man who can eat and eat me till he dried up my milk.LOL! Of course :6(: the best both of you will have a pleasure..like I said one of my weakness :grin: