Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2004, 08:37 PM

Thinkin of the if's

Ok, first off, I'm drunk so if this makes no sense I'm sorry.

Ok, for whatever reason I just started listening to a CD that I used to listen to with my first and only other sexual partner I've had. That got me a thinkin. Basically my first sexual partner was the opposite of my lovely wife. Big tits, big body (but not fat), big sexual appetite, and most of all a big imagination.

The first sexual act that I really had was when Me and her went parking next to a lake. She liked it rough, she had begged me to "force myself" on her but until now I had no idea what that ment. Today thoughy I fvound myself pressed up against my first sexual partner. She was getting so hot when I pinned her hands on the roof and told her how much I just waqnted to fuck the living hell out of.

Now anyone who has seen the the thread "hot off the cam" has seem how hot my girly really is. She's sexy in a small way, small tits, small frame, small edverything but she's completely different than my first. You know my wife's sexy little itty bitty's well these were easy double d's. I've tried to fun=ck my girl in the ass so many times I've lost time, my first actually BEGGED me to fuck her in the ass. Everything was opposite.

What all this drunken meandering comes down to is for those of you who like me, know that they have found their one and only, how often t=do you think about what it would be like if you went the opposite way if life. Everyone has a distiguishing point in their life that decides the outcome of the rest of their life and I for one often think about what would happen if I chose the opposite.

oh and by the way, please feel free in expressing details but what differences do you think would exist if you had zigged when you zagged.

peace
Old 08-20-2004, 08:43 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
IF your aunt had balls she would be your uncle.

Everything happens for a reason. Don't try to figure it out. Just enjoy the ride.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:48 PM
gurly gurl

I like what CGT said above. Sure you can't help but to think what if...but there's a reason she wasn't the one.....
Old 08-20-2004, 09:03 PM

oh good lord I know the reasons why she wasn't the one but isn't it wild to think of instead on being with this submissive little sex kitten your with this demanding sexual wild cat if nothing but for just a moment.

it's just wild to me how one discision can and will affect lifetimes over and over again.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:12 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I think you are underestimating your little sex kitten there. you guys are young and she's got alot of exploring to do. If that's what you want you need to tell her and help her be confident enough to be agressive with you.
(((((hugs)))))
Old 08-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I agree with CGT, tell your sex kitten what you want. ANd it doesn't have to be an all the time situation either. Just tell her that you want her to be more assertive and aggressive and see waht happens. I bet she does surprise you. And as far as the what if's go. I do think back on my earlier partners and wonder what if from time to time.

Old 08-23-2004, 02:24 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentsoul
Ok, first off, I'm drunk so if this makes no sense I'm sorry.

I think this is the key phrase here...

I'm not sensing any regrets here, just a contemplation on the road not taken...

I think for someone who's been around for awhile, like me & most of those who've replied here is that you quit thinking about "what ifs" because you've seen enough of the "what did happen" to remove the mystery...

I've seen the ex-gf, & heard from her in crushing detail of her life in the last couple of decades, & however shitty my life may seem now, I can see that nothing was lost when the zig went zag

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Banned

I can see wanting different breast sizes. All I can compare it to is that I've dated skinny guys and stocky guys and would sometimes daydream of the other body type when I was with one.