PDA

View Full Version : Im feeling used

NurseTraci
02-07-2002, 01:15 AM
Okay, the man I am with now has been my first consensual sexual partner. Up until three days ago I did not let him cum in my mouth when he was getting a blow job (from me of course.) So, we are in the moment and I let my judgment lapse and boom, he cums in my mouth. After I am done and all the blood has rushed from my head he says to me "You didnt swallow that did you baby?" Well fuck! Yes, I did, it just shot down my freakin throat. So, in this moment of PURE embaressment, I lied. I pretended to spit it out in the bathroom, so my first question is....Do you guys want girls to swallow your man juice? And if not, do you really want us to spit it out? Okay, so I am back in the bedroom now right and here I am, all flustered and sort of embarressed, and he jumps on top of me and we start to get it on. Well, this was the WORST sex I have ever had, in fact, it didnt even last 5 minutes, hell it didnt last 3 before he was like "Im tired now. " Well fuck, I didnt even climax. I was sooo pissed. I was so mad, I slept on the couch. I was used. Here is my last question:After he was done blowing a load in my mouth, what should I have done? Should I have just gone to bed? What? I don't know what to do in that situation and any help would be great. Thank you!!!

((Im sorry for the hostility in this post, but I am still upset. I have never felt like this with him and it brings back bad memories. Thank you all for understanding.))

Ando3
02-07-2002, 03:38 AM
I dont think a guy HAS to come in your mouth. I would never turn down a bj.... even if i didnt finish in your mouth. It feels better to finish that way. but its never a MUST for me.

I also never mind if she does finish me in her mouth and then spits out the results... he should be thankful you are blowing him in the first place! Does he go down on you?

Are there other guys out there for you? Maybe that should b a consideration...

Boogieman
02-07-2002, 05:07 AM
Nurse, the answer to your first question is "yes". Men love to watch women swallow. But then, a variety of places is good. However, I feel you have to want to do it, not just because that's what he wants. I would not want my lover to do it for me, if she didn't "like it". I feel what should've happened next, is a return of favor.

PantyFanatic
02-07-2002, 06:59 AM
]I was under the impression this was regarding someone much more mature and sexually comfortable and experienced. I can only share MY view of the situation.
Originally posted by NurseTraci
..."You didnt swallow that did you baby?" ...
Doesn't sound like my kind of sharing, more like exploration and exploitation.

So, in this moment of PURE embaressment, ...
Doesn't sound like my kind of sharing, sex is never "embarrassing". It's an experience for US!

Do you guys want girls to swallow your man juice?
Doesn't sound like my kind of sharing. The question is do you enjoy swallowing me as much as I enjoy drinking from you?

PantyFanatic
02-07-2002, 07:16 AM
...I was used. Here is my last question: After he was done blowing a load in my mouth, what should I have done?...
You can’t be “used”, only misused. Doesn't sound like my kind of sharing. What was the most pleasant thing YOU WANTED to do?

What?I don't know what to do in that situation and any help would be great. Thank you!!!
If sex is a "situation" for you and not an alternative to the bull shit of the world, I guess I don't have anything to share.

Fang
02-07-2002, 11:40 AM
This guy sounds like he will continue doing shit like that.

DO NOT HAVE A THREESOME.

God only knows what he'll try to do there.

It doesn't matter what other people do, whether other women swallow, spit or duck. The fourth choice there is letting him cum on you somewhere which can also be nice if the mood is right and both of you want it.

The point is he should have asked before he came in your mouth. A lot of women don't like that and it's common knowledge amongst guys. Any guy who doesn't check, doesn't care. If he doesn't care whether or not you want him to cum in your mouth and does it anyway, there will most likely be other things he doesn't care if you like that he'll do to you anyway.

BE CAREFUL.

To let you know, my wife always swallows, unless I exercise option 4. She likes seeing the cum fly from my cock so that's okay with her. I've had girlfriends in the past that swallowed, some that spit, and some that simply WOULD NOT let me cum in their mouths. In every case I told them I was going to cum before it happened. They chose their course of action, not me. That is except for the very first blowjob I got in high school. I came in her mouth before I knew what was happening. I apologized profusely. She was one that did not want any cum in her mouth! I guess I must have apologized enough, becasue she continued to blow me on a regular basis. Really good head for a high school girl too. Then again I was a high school guy, just the thought of a blow job made me shoot my load!

Just be careful with this guy. I say dump him and find someone who cares.

Irish
02-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Nurse Traci---I agree with everyone else!DUMP HIM!Sex should be
an act that everyone enjoys.He sounds very selfish.A girl that I
really cared about,would do me,because she knew that I enjoyed
the act.I could tell that she;really;didn't enjoy it herself.I;diplomat-
icaly;made sure that she didn't do it anymore.If it's not enjoyable
to my partner;it's not enjoyable to me. Irish

Aqua
02-07-2002, 01:29 PM
I always give a sign when I'm gonna cum so my wife can prep for the load or stop and switch roles to prolong the whole experience... I love it when my wife swallows, I love it when she let's it shoot on her, I love it when she brings me to the edge of orgasm and then stops... I just plain love it when she touches me... period. I feel it was somewhat rude of him to leave you high and dry also. He could have at least reciprocated and brought you to orgasm with his mouth. You should not have been embarrassed though. I suggest a nice chat to discuss your feelings with him... if he's not receptive to your feelings, let him go... there are a lot of guys that are! (Probably more than you think...)

Irish
02-07-2002, 01:51 PM
Aquaman43---I always get my wife off; at least;three(3)times;by
hand;just to be sure.Always have;always will. Irish
P.S.A satisfied customer is a customer for life.The trouble is;old
girlfriends!

Fang
02-07-2002, 02:08 PM
I usually eat her pussy till she cums. I firmly believe that if she's had one guaranteed "O" she'll be more giving to me. So far that's worked.

Traci, he should have eaten you out, then begged you to squirt in his mouth before squirting in yours. By the way if you can squirt in a guys mouth, more power to you! I like any vaginal wetness whether it is projectile or oozing. YUMMM-MMEE!

Woof

Nubian
02-07-2002, 06:54 PM
I agree with the sentiments expressed thus far: in short, dump him. Now, I haven't had my vegetable juice yet so forgive me if I'm a bit obtuse today but I'm more concerned by your statement below. Does it mean what I think it means? If so, perhaps this latest "dalliance" with this seeming a**hole is symptomatic of something larger? (NT, please understand that I'm not trying to pry in your private affairs, the statement just struck me as odd and a chill ran down my spine when I re-read it.) If I've totally misread the statement and I'm totally off base, please feel free to stomp me to the ground.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NurseTraci
Okay, the man I am with now has been my first consensual sexual partner. [/QUOTE

Irish
02-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Nubian---You're not alone in reading things into something.The
first thing that I thought of was rape or sexual abuse. Irish
P.S.It;probably;stems from having two daughters.Right away;
you get suspicious&overprotective.

xanne
02-07-2002, 11:59 PM
I think he was being an a**hole too. Blow him if you feel YOU want to, not because he wants you too, that is how it should be.

The guys I have given bjs to have always respected whether I wanted to swallow or not or whether if they could even cum in my mouth, and have always been cool about my decision. If they weren't, they're history!

But they do love it if you decide you want to swallow :D but don't feel you have to.

It shouldn't be a one way street so he should return the favour as well.

Be brave girl! Don't let him walk all over you.

scotzoidman
02-08-2002, 12:44 AM
I'll try not to ramble too much here, because most of what I want to say has already been covered; Like Nubian & Irish, I sense that you have some deeper issues to deal with, more's the pity you're having to deal with an insensitive prick now, too! Let's see, he brings up a 3sum w/your friend in the middle of sex, cums in your mouth w/ no warning, embarrasses you about whether you swallowed, leaves you hanging... no, I'm not being unfair to him at all, he's an asshole! Now, I won't tell you to dump him, but you've gotta see some ugly trends developing here... & I think you already know what you must do... it bothers me to see you mistreated, and especially this way, cause my answer to your question is I do enjoy cumming in a woman's mouth, but it has to be on her terms, not mine.
(Yep, I think I just repeated what everyone else said, but I had to put it my 2 cents anyway)

NurseTraci
02-08-2002, 02:33 AM
ALright folks....it turns out that I have left a few things out. First, I am 20 years old and when I was 15 I was raped. I have come to terms with that. Second, the man I am with now, I have been with him for four and a half years. Up until the other night, I would never let him cum in my mouth. He asked me (which I obviously failed to put in my post) and I said yes. I mean, after four years, you have to try new things. Third, yes he can be an asshole, just like every other person that has responded to this post. We all have our asshole moments, but at the moment when he asked me, if I would have said no, he wouldn't have blown a load in my mouth. Now as for me not getting off, I was just upset thats all. That had nothing to do with him....I could have finished myself off or I could have not lied to him and told him that I had cummed. Its plain and simple. He is a great guy and he has never pressured me for sex. Trust me on this issue because I have dumped many of men for that. Thank you all for your concern. ***As for my threesome post, him and I discussed a few things...but I will discuss that on that post.***

Irish
02-08-2002, 08:23 AM
NurseTraci---Pardon me for being judgemental.I have Two daughters that were very into sports while growing up.I used to
get really pissed off;when I would go to their games;and see the
prejudice ;in sports,just because they were female!That's(prejudice against females)one of the reasons that I don't follow
the Catholic religion anymore.More on that later.I don't want to
piss-off any highly religous people.My oldest daughter played
basketball(don't know that much about it.)My youngest was a
pitcher in baseball.I was a pitcher;so i think that I can unbiasly
make a judgement on talent.My youngest had the build for gym-
nastics and didn't follow it because she was female and that
really hurt because my buddy and I used to put on exibitions on
the parallel bars&spanish rings.(in high school;at night) Irish
P.S.As you can see-I get a little mad&protective about women.
I believe in equal pay for equal jobs but the work had better be
done equally good!

Stinger
02-08-2002, 05:33 PM
First, I am saddened to hear about your rape. No one should ever go through anything like that what so ever. That was a very personal moment and it is good to hear that you were able to overcome that.

My wife and I have a deal. Regardless how tired or whatever we are doing, if one of us wants it, the other will comply to the other needs. It works in both of our favor. I can go down on her for as long as she can stand it. Your man should be happy that you had fulfilled a request that he had of you allowing him to cum in your mouth. My question is this, what would it matter to him if you swallowed or not?? If I cum in my wife and if she wants me to go down on her, I will still lick her sweet pussy even if it had both of our love mixture in her. It makes her go wild when I do. Would he not kiss you or think less of you if you did swallow? I wouldn't be embarrased about it if I was you. You would make me proud if you were my lady and you swallowed for me and that is what he should be of you.
Now for him getting his jollies and not giving yours, he should had overcome his tiredness and tooken card of his beautiful lady. Next time, let him know that you are hot and you need to get your fix. If he doesn't comply, then there is another topic you and him need to talk about.
I wish you well.

Oldfart
02-09-2002, 08:04 AM
NT

Sounds like you tried something and didn't like it.

Regroup and move on, either within the relationship or after.

Nubian
02-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Seems like it's settled. NT just needed to vent.

scotzoidman
02-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Apparently the first time was a little overwhelming; a little communication goes a long way...

pje
02-09-2002, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear about the rape incident.All i can say is talk things out more often,be open,and go with the flow

Fang
02-11-2002, 11:33 AM
I believe a lot of us jumped the gun a little. If you are happy with your guy, and it sounds like you are, I apologize (as many of the rest of the guys already have.

You know, shit happens during sex to all of us that we either don't like or are uncomfortable with. (Not referring to your rape, that is a different topic altogether.) I guess it's a learning experience.

You might want to ask your guy what he thinks about swallowing. You spit before *wink, wink, but if he came in your mouth again, would he like it if you swallowed? And would he kiss you afterwards? Some guys won't. I personally have never had a mouthful of my own cum spit back into my mouth after kissing my wife post-blow, so it's not been a problem. If he doesn't like the idea of you swallowing, then maybe you could make a real show of it. Spit the cum back out onto his cock and rub it in... or your chest, stomach, etc. Maybe instead of cumming in your mouth, you could have him pull out and cum on your chest, stomach or face if you were comfortable with it. There are lots of variations that you both might enjoy.

My wife recently had a baby and we have not been able to have intercourse yet. However, we are enjoying a very active post-partum sex life. Since we've been pleasuring each other sans-vaginal penetration, we've explored me cumming in her mouth, on her tits, on her face and neck and even on me sometimes. We both have enjoyed all of it thoroughly.

We are planning on "taking the plunge" and actually doing it on Valentine's Day. That will be the end of the 6 week grace period. I'll most likely not be cumming outside her anywhere that night!

Again, sorry for the bad advice last time. Wish you luck with exploring your sexual options and pleasing both you and your BF.

thun
02-17-2002, 10:57 AM
personally i like to cum on my gf-s face. Fortunately she love this too. But i enjoy cumming anywhere as long as it has something to do with her body.

I like to see her swallow when i cum in her mouth, i love to see her play with it, whatever she does is good for me.

What the problem might be in YOUR case is that he can't do more than 1 'number'. Usually after a looong foreplay and a very high excitement that makes your body tremble [that was the 1st time he came in your mouth, was it not?], he might just got exhausted.
And trust me, there is nothing in this world that would wake me up after a good sex.
What to do?
nothing at firts, because, with the novelty lost the power of the orgasm will be lower, and he won't become a vegetable secons later
and if it continues, do the bj AFTER he satisfied you.

PS: LOTS of guys would love their gf to do all that stuff, he-s very lucky

Irish
02-17-2002, 11:41 AM
I have to disagree!Yes;alot of guys would like thier g/f to do that
but if they cared about the other person;they would make sure
that they were satisfied also.I am quick to rest after an orgasm
also but there has to be a reciprocal agreement if you expect a
repeat performance.That's one of the reasons for "One night stands." Irish
P.S.Just my $.02.
Sex is like business!A satisfied customer is a repeat customer!

Nubian
02-18-2002, 08:02 AM
Well said Irish, well said!

Wicked Wanda
02-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Hi sweetie.
HUGS I am so sorry to hear about the terrible thing that happened to you, and I am so pleased to see you write that you have come to terms with it. I used to work in a large city ER department, (New Orleans), and I have seen the devastation that this can bring.

OK, about the problem you have posted. You have only given us a little peek into your sexual life, so it is hard to answer all you have asked.
I think that both of you are very young, (did I really say that?) and not very experienced. TALK TO HIM! He needs training in how to be a good lover, how to be a good lover TO YOU. You MUST share with him, or any lover. (Guys, a lot of you here have asked me about the differences between sex with a man and another woman. One thing I have found is that another woman is going to listen to me during sex... this is just a general thing, please don't yell at me)
I LOVE to give bj's, and also love to swallow. I ALSO love the feel of a man's cum on my skin...
Most men love it when a woman swallows. BUT if he gets put out over my not swallowing for some reason, (and sometimes they do), or get rude over my request that they use a condom if they want to cum in my mouth, (maybe because I don't know him well enough), that tells me he is not he is not someone I want to date. I swallow only if I want to... and sometimes this is all that happens between us, because for me sex doesn't always mean we both cum.
In other words, sometimes I go down on a man, he cums, I swallow, or rub it over my skin, or help him take the condom off, and then we go on doing whatever. It is fun, sexy, and requires less privacy than full sex... But this is what I ENJOY, not what YOU have to do.
I like the fact that you two were trying something new, and that he ASKED first, it shows that there is a lot hope for him, he seems to care.
After he came, and you returned to the bedroom, he lasted only 3 minutes before saying he was "too tired". If you yell at him he will get defensive, and then angry, and nothing will be acomplished except a fight. Maybe next time, you should cum first, and then treat him to a bj. Maybe he will enjoy cumming on your breasts or something similar, IF you enjoy it.
Also, don't start lying about having an orgasm. His ego will survive. It is a bad habit to get into.

I hope this helps, or at least, doesn't hurt.

Wickedly, (and feeling old at 30)

WW

Grumble
02-18-2002, 06:00 PM
Nurse Tracie,

I have read all of this thread and I am most impressed at what has gone on,
First you had a problem and asked advice and got supportive answers from concerned people who cared about you enough to try to help.

I too would have said evaluate you relationship from your first post.

But you read what was said and then thought about it and was able to put it all into perspective.

The answer is to talk about it with your man and if you dont like it find an alternative that is acceptable.

The other thing is the rape. You are doing remarkably well. I am a male rape victim, at 16 in the air force and the effects it has had on my life has been profound. When it happened in the late 60's well no one talked about rape much and the female victims were stigmatised unfairly. As for it happenning to a male, well that was absolutely ignored and whilst I have learned to live with it, it will always be there.

It has though in some ways made me a better person. I really care about people and their feelings and with a sexual partner I always make it an act of giving and sharing rather than merely taking pleasure. I suppose I get a sense of safety from an intimate embrace with a female. I feel whole when we have shared an orgasmic time.

I wish you all the best and hope that you will again share a problem among friends because it is a healthy way of solving it.

To all the responders here, you are good people and it reinforces my view that nice people like sex too.

Sorry for being a bit emotional, but this sort of kindness touches me right in the core.

GG

Irish
02-18-2002, 07:39 PM
WW---I agree with everything that you say except that every-
thing wasn't always talked about as it is now.When I was going
;with my wife;you couldn't ask her what felt best to her; because
sexual things weren't discussed.I think that we discussed things
more than most couples did.Perhaps;that is;one of the reasons that our marriage has lasted so long!We both cared about the
others feelings.For example;I couldn't ask her to show me how she touched herself because;in those days;women didn't admit
to masturbating!She didn't admit to doing it almost every night
until; in conversation;after marriage.Luckily;I cared about how
she felt too!Alot of fiances(sp)and husbands didn't and I think
that is why alot of relationships failed.Openness with your partner
is a nessessity.That(in my opinion)is what is better about the
newer generations. Irish
P.S.If you're embarrassed to consult one another;you don't belong together!(My $.02)We were married in 1965.