Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 12:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Give all your alts at least skinning, and then either herbalism, or mining. Those are the actual money making professions. On my main I'm currently clearing 55g per stack of cobalt bars, and I can mine a stack in one evening of questing. I'm not sure what stacks of leather are bringing, but before I dropped skinning, for tailoring it made me enough to buy all the cloth I needed in the AH to take tailoring from 1-275 in one day.

I also know that at level 60 it's possible to take any of the gathering professions from one to 300 in about nine hours of play time. Might be possible to do it even faster now with the right class at 80.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My huntard has mining and herbalism. He's only level 17 though. I find dps classes boring to play. My huntard and my warlock just stand back and let the pet do the work. When it comes to dps I'm more of a run up and hack and bash kind of guy. Haven't started a warrior yet though. I really want to get my shammy up to 80 and beyond well geared first. Then when I'm bored with him I'll hit one my alts hard. Depending on the leather it goes for a ton. Arctic Fur last I knew was going for around 20 gold for one piece. Dragon Scales for quite a bit per stack.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 01-19-2009, 05:43 PM

The problem with doing mining and herbalism is that you can only track on of those at a time so you end up missing a lot of stuff. You can get around that though by using a resource map add on that every time you gather something it marks the location on the map so you can just keep in that area.

I've got my mage up to 74 now, I'll probably play a different toon tonight just so I can keep him in rested status. Personally I love the mage class. Massive DPS, and great utility. My biggest problem with other classes is travel. It's so nice to just port where ever I want to go.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Right now I'm fighting with my laptop. It doesn't like my add ons all of a sudden. I have to reinstall the game for a second time in a week. I hate Vista. Whoever said it was better needs to have very unpleasant things happen to them. I would go into detail, but they're my ideas for revenge and I don't want to share them.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Got my addons fixed and have jumped from 74 to almost 78 since Wednesday. Still got a few more levels to go. I've also upped my leather working to 427.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:53 AM

If I may ask, what add-ons do you use? The ones I use are Carbonite, Lightheaded, Fishing Buddy, Titan, Auctioneer Advanced (and its suite of add-ons), Bagnon, and a couple of more that I can't think of at the moment.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:29 AM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Send a message via AIM to Jayman Send a message via MSN to Jayman
Not sure how I missed this! Its great to see other ppl playing WoW! I am a undead rogue...lvl 72 cuz I started a Death Knight which I almost like better...but not quite!
Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 AM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airy
I stand alone as the one and only true good one!

I am an Alliance I have a lot of characters....the main are Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Warlock (70) 52 fire mage, and then a number of others. I had a 70 prot warrior but he is now entertaining a friend!

It's fun to see people that have similar interests!

(shhh don't tell but I also have a 39 holy pally on the horde side!)

What cracks me up about your comment Airy is that if you you played Warcraft III you would understand that the Orcs are the true good ones in this game...The Allies are evil!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfate
If I may ask, what add-ons do you use? The ones I use are Carbonite, Lightheaded, Fishing Buddy, Titan, Auctioneer Advanced (and its suite of add-ons), Bagnon, and a couple of more that I can't think of at the moment.

Questhelper, Auctioneer, and Atlas are the only ones I currently have running. Though I'm not sure how much I like Auctioneer, and Questhelper seems bugged at the moment.

I might have to check out the Fishing Buddy, if it helps you level fishing. All my other skills are maxed or close to it, fishing has always lagged behind.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Just signed up this last x-mas(2008). Playing a BE warlock lvl 28 on dawnbringer. Just started a Tuaren warrior and a BE rouge last night. Not a member of any guilds. just dont see the point.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Guilds are good if they help you level or if you're level is maxed and you want to do the end game raids. You can get away with not having a guild if you like to solo quests or have a few friends that play on the same server.

My addons are: xperl, carbonite quest, titan panel, auctioneer (suite), forgotten texts, atlas loot, and omen. What happened was when I reinstalled the game it put the folder in a different spot, so I was using an old folder that was no longer active.

As for my take on rogues, playing one is not for me and so far I haven't met a rogue in game that I like.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:12 AM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow

As for my take on rogues, playing one is not for me and so far I haven't met a rogue in game that I like.

That is cuz you are not on my server...I will admit that most rogues can be assholes, but when played right in end game instances do great dps...I myself am a rogue and my favorite thing to gank is a rogue...they think very highly of themselves and I like to take them down a notch...
Old 01-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Yeah, rogues do wonderfully high dps. However, as you pointed out, a lot of rogues think quite highly of themselves. Which is why I take them down a peg or two when they screw up by letting them die. Then again, I do that with anyone who thinks to high and mighty of themselves.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:22 AM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfate

if i remember correctly, we use Questhelper, Titan panel, & Gatherer at the moment. I think hubby uses Curse Client to find his add-ons. We play (and are in a guild) with friends of ours. They, of course, are MUCH higher lvls than we are but they've been playing longer.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I spent over a year playing catch up to my two friends that play. I'm still behind, they're level 80 and I'm 78, but I'm getting there. I use curse as well, but if I can't find it there I go to wowace.com. I wish they would bring back cellular for an addon. It puts whispers in their own little chat window. Makes it easier for me to tell who I'm talking to and I don't have to shift a window back if I can't reply right away.