Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2004, 12:40 AM
whitetiger74

Windy as hell again but instead of from the north the winds are blowing south and......... its blowing the bamboo againt the house .... sounds like a wall coming down ....its so loud the kidds cant sleep and nor can i ........ my god is it pouring .............. WB tess im glad you are ok ...... be safe all its not over for me till MON afternoon sometime i hope ........
Old 09-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
PF, Thanks so much for undertaking this project. It's so good to have a point of reference when worrying about our fellow Pixies when they're in the path of danger. I've already PM'd with my location for the bigger map project.

To all our Pixies in Frances's path.....I hope you all sustain minimal damage/hardship from this storm, preferably NO damage at all. Thanks for checking in whenever possible to let your friends know how you're doing.
And many thanks to WhiteTiger for all the photos!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-06-2004, 08:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Still have power and cable! Not sure whether it is better to see stuff blowing and flying about or if I liked the dark better!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-06-2004, 08:40 AM

Lilith, Heads down and spirits up.

Hope Mr Lil and the kids are coping.
Old 09-06-2004, 08:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

So far so good! Mr Lil is fairly easy to entertain and the kids are doing well so far. God help me if we lose power and I have to make them conserve their Game Boy batteries

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-06-2004, 11:38 AM
~figment of imagination~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

I just talked to Summer...no tower power but she is a smarty and has a generator! For her she said Charlie was worse but that this thing is boring the hell out of them. She had some minor water damage but otherwise all is ok!

Power is back!!!! Woohoo! Lilith is right, so far, all we have is water damage. Charley was worst and we didn't even get the eye from him. Frances had her eye on us but we managed. It is wonderful to see how neighbors and strangers pull together.

Lilith if you need power I will hop in hubby's truck and drive a generator up your way. I will need it back though because I think Ivan might come by for a visit! Ugh!

Thank you PF for all your good thoughts and wishes for all of us in Florida. It is people like you that make me smile! Peace and love to you!

Peace and Love to all of you wonderful Pixie peeps who keep us in your thoughts. (((((((((((((pixies)))))))))))))))

Well, must get back outside and help clean up all the tree debri. Atleast this time we didn't loose entire fruit trees!
~ me! ~
Old 09-06-2004, 12:01 PM

I just got back to my home a few minutes ago, I decided around 1 pm when my power went out ,yesterday to go ahead and cross the big bridge in town and go to my parents house bfore they closed the bridges, we close all bridges at 40 mph winds and last night around here I believe they said it topped out at 75 mph. My parents lost power around 6 last night and is still out but I have power at my house now but up and down the streets its spuratic who has power. I have a 4 year old and I didn't want to hang out at my parents anymore she was getting bored and since I had power I hopped on home. Jacksonville looks awful right now, lots of trees down and open power lines on the ground.
I feel the same as Lilith I wish I had taken this a bit more seriously and prepared a bit more for it. My parents are off this week to go get a generator, because they run off a well and pumps there isn't even water flow at there house.
Good luck to the guys that its coming through to.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Missing the Angels

It's good to see some Pixie's checking in and glad you are ok.

*Hugs* for a long day ahead Lilith.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
gurly gurl

Just checkin' in and seeing how everyone is doing today.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I think I'm in the eye...all was EZPZ here. No school tomorrow though So happy cause I have a test to study for!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 09-06-2004, 05:35 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Hi Pixies, I just got back online after losing it yesterday right after I made my post on this thread. It has been a hard three days. But for us the worst we suffered is a very messy yard and no internet for almost two days. Oh and my phone is out. Try having a teenager that can't have a phone.

But three days of none stop news coverage and watching the big trees around my house whip around with sudden wind gust and torrential rain for the last two days has worn me out. Everytime I heard a branch hit the roof I thought a tree was coming down. But we are fine and all is good now.

That is until we see what Ivan is going to do.

I am still praying for everyone in the path of Frances.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-06-2004, 07:43 PM
gurly gurl

It's not supose to be coming here, but it sure is ugly outside...and making me nervous....
Old 09-06-2004, 07:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Here is a thought. All the people in Flordia can move to Manitoba during hurricane season, and then from about mid Dec until mid April we will all move to Flordia.
Old 09-06-2004, 08:03 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Good idea!!^^^^^ I am ready to move.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Banned

Er, you should check the weather reports before you agree to anything, Tess. And don't get me started on the bugs there!