Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 02:52 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Will this headache *ever* go away?!?!?!?!?

2. Had an important conversation just a little bit ago, and I am a bit more at peace.

3. I'm pretty convinced that the medication I'm taking for the headache makes me a zombie, so please ignore the goofiness of my posts.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Loungin' Around

1. Eight airplanes in two days are in my future.

2. I am slipping back into myu old habits, and I wonder if it's wise

3. I've decided yet again to replace my couches, after spending another shitty night asleep on one...with the lights on...and my laptop on my lap *sigh*

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-02-2004, 02:57 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I might be taking IAKG's goofiness meds.

I verified that pleasuring yourself late at night doesn't always help you sleep.

I need to remember my previous night's activities prior to turning a random sock on the floor right side out.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Weedscreamer

Headache has receded to a dull throb from screaming intensity, yesterday.

Dogs have been very sweet, today...and mellow.

Today was a happy day!
Old 03-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Wanting More

1. State survey agency dropped a surprise visit on us at work today...and will be there until Friday...more stress I don't need.

2. Got an interesting book from the library tonight, a biography on JFK.

3. Am anxiously awaiting my guy to sleepover again on Friday. I've realized how much I hate going to bed alone at night!

Old 03-03-2004, 06:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
1. Had an woeful nights sleep, tossed and turned and woke up lots
2. Bloody hot in my office and heaps of work seem to be getting on top of it though.
3. Went to the Northern Athletics Meeting and presented the monthly financial report (I am the Treasurer) and droped in to see my kids on the way home.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
1. my head hurts like there is something swimming in my brain.
2. just got the new tantric cd "after we go" can't stop listening to it. seems to be killing the swimmer in my brain. i hope
3. feel like sketching now, may do that.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Loungin' Around

1. Really working on the details of a job offer, should I want it.

2. Had to let a guy go at work -- really enjoyed working with him. Not my decision, but I got the dirty work.

3. I am wondering why I work so hard and if it's really worth it.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-04-2004, 04:24 AM

Such an emotional day
1. Got an email from the woman I expected to marry for 3 years and got dumped after going through hell because of a hacker who enjoyed playing with me and undermining me at every turn.
I really have strong love for her and always will. I was chatting with Curvy when the email came and shared it with her. There is a possibilty that we could mend the bridges between us and be close friends. I am deeply in love with Curvy and it is romantic love, what I feel for the other is more like love for a family member but there is a chance that I will mend a lot sooner if we embrace the chance we have.

2. was bloody hot and sweated very profusely, was glad to come home from work and get my clothes off

3. The document I needed to finish off my property settlement with my separated partner came today and it will be good to have it processed and get that over with
Old 03-04-2004, 08:06 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Yesterday was an emotional, stressful day for me, but I am a much stronger person because of it.

2. I have been sleeping a lot lately but not getting any real rest

3. I hope to hear from someone soon.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-06-2004, 05:50 AM

1. woke up and was completely exhausted so spent a very lazy day
2. Got on line with Curvy then lay day and went to sleep, got up and spoke to Curvy then her sweet 11 yo old daughter.
3. rang up curvy and spent a lot of it talking to young Chaos (Curvy's daughter) Chaos is quite happy to be my new daughter . I think she is quite adoreable
Old 03-06-2004, 08:13 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Stayed up waaaaay too late, cleaning and talking with a friend, but I still feel great, anyway.

2. I'll do more cleaning today and spending time with my kids.

3. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Old 03-06-2004, 06:07 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

My back is a bit touchy today

I'm going to download some more Song Vids today

I may try to make a Song Vid myself

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-06-2004, 06:20 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

4. I was involved in an accident today...no one hurt and no damage to the cars, which is amazing considering the impact. I've never seen anything like it.

5. I have much more energy than time to get things done today.

6. I wish I had some answers.

Old 03-07-2004, 12:23 AM
Wanting More

1. Very glad to hear IAKG and everyone involved in that accident ended up ok afterwards!

2. Spent my afternoon trying on bridesmaids dresses...it was fun for maybe the first 15 minutes.

3. I'm very disappointed that tomorrow is Sunday already.