Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2002, 01:15 PM

I am deeply ashamed of the Blues loosing last night, Tkachuk was a good physical presence, they want to throw Hasek off his game by intimidating him (it worked in 98 - Caps vs Buffalo) None the less i am confident the Blues will rebound Saturday.... By the way how about those Senators, i can't wait to move to Ottawa so i can go see those guys, i wish i was there now!!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 01:54 PM
Manwhore

Hey, the AVS are down one game, big deal. If they somehow end up down three, I might worry a little. Right now, though, I'm not worried at all.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-05-2002, 01:26 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Wow, Colorado sure came back strong today!! Played like the Colorado teams I'm used to seeing. Have to give them respect for a great game today.
And a big Congratulations to Toronto too!!

What a game with Detroit and St.Louis today!!!
Detroit 3 St. Louis 2!!
And my lucky husband and son got to go to the game!! Brother in law called and said he had 2 tickets that he couldn't use... But would you believe he passed up the game to go FISHING???? I love to fish too, but who in their right mind passes up a playoff game to go fishing??? Oh well, his "loss", our gain!!

Wonder how it's going to go in St.Louis next week? I expect they'll take at least one of the games....but I still believe Detroit will take the series..
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-06-2002, 11:52 AM
~Big Tease~

GO AVS lol that was one hell of a game there oh man cant wait for the game tonight WOOHOO
Old 05-08-2002, 01:05 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Just a quick post to congratulate St.Louis......they gave the Red Wings a real sound spanking tonight. I'm not happy, but have to give credit where it's due.
I'm sure we can rebound Thursday!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Just wondering if I'm the only hockey fan around?

Sorry about Pronger's injury last night! I'm not sorry he won't be playing, but I am sorry he has such a painful, and season-ending injury.
With any amount of luck, the Wings will finish the Blues off tomorrow night. Hope it works out that way....some of our players could use a bit of rest before the next round.
If the Wings do win this round we'll play either the Avs or the Sharks for the conference finals. I think we'd have an easier time with San Jose, but for sentimental reasons I hope we get Colorado......OH BOY!! Some "rock 'em - sock 'em" hockey for sure if it's the Av's vs. the Wings!!!! And that series could definitely go either way.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-10-2002, 01:28 PM
Manwhore

I'm right with you SS. except of course I want the AVS to go all the way... An AVS/Wings showdown would be kickass! And it could go either way like you said...
GOOOOO AAAAVVVVVVSSSSS!!!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-10-2002, 01:31 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Definitely could go either way..but maybe more in the Wings favor this year since Deadmarsh is now with LA.....I can't believe that the Av's let him go....here he has the reputation of "Wings killer". And he certainly does kick our butts. Like in the first round last year...
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-11-2002, 02:20 AM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
sorry i been very behind here since the wife just had our baby two weeks ago.I am from St.Louis and i definetly bleed blue.Even if for some reason they dont win it,i will be right back bleeding blue next year
Old 05-11-2002, 07:24 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Quote:
Originally posted by pje
sorry i been very behind here since the wife just had our baby two weeks ago.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!

Quote:
I am from St.Louis and i definetly bleed blue.Even if for some reason they dont win it,i will be right back bleeding blue next year

That's what a call a real fan!! Good for you pje, support your team, win or lose! I'm the same way with the Red Wings. Don't just love 'em when they win, but when they play like "Dead Things" too!!

Hoping they close out the series this afternoon...
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-12-2002, 12:50 AM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
well Sugarsprinkles congrats on your teams win.I wish them luck and hopefully the Blues will be ready to play them again next year.
Old 05-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Thanks, pje! Except for yesterday's game, I think the Blues put up a great fight. Yesterday being the exception because of Pronger's season-ending injury.
I'm sure they'll be more than ready for next season and next year's playoffs too. As long as the Red Wings and the Avalanche maintain their talent level, the Blues will have a difficult time advancing to the Finals. But they're a very good team, and if their ownership ever learns to keep their premier players instead of trading them as soon as they're able to command higher salaries, they will eventually get there. And once they do, they should have a good chance at the Cup.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-12-2002, 07:38 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Talking Proud of Pixie's Hockey Fans!!

Isn't Pixie's an amazing place?? Where else are you going to find fans who support not only opposing teams, but also bitter rivals (Wings & Av's) who can speak their minds without sinking to the "Your team sucks" and "Hooray for my team" mentality??
I'm really enjoying the interaction on this thread. I love hockey, esp. the Red Wings. And I don't go to any sports message boards or chat rooms anymore because there are so many who can't or won't get past that juvenile behavior. There are also too many "gentlemen" on most of those boards and chats who refuse to acknowledge that any woman, much less an "older woman" might have something to contribute to a discussion of hockey.
I'm very proud of all of us who have posted in this thread. Thanks for making this a fun thread and making Pixie's a wonderful place to "hang out." You fellow Pixie-holics are the BEST!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Banned

Sugarsprinkles, what is up with your bro-in-law?!?! This is a big fishing area but I can't believe anyone would give up playoff tickets!!! It is lucky for you, though!

Graet game for the Sens Friday night! Fingers crossed for the Canadiens tonight after their puzzling loss last game. How they were up 3-0 only to lose 4-3?!?!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:59 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Quote:
Originally posted by Steph
Sugarsprinkles, what is up with your bro-in-law?!?! This is a big fishing area but I can't believe anyone would give up playoff tickets!!! It is lucky for you, though!

You're right, Steph! We couldn't figure out why any "real" hockey fan in his/her right mind would pass up playoff tickets to go fishing!! My husband, our kids, and I all love to fish.....but get real!! These are the PLAYOFFS!!!
Husband and son went to the game with the free tickets and had a wonderful time, and I got some much appreciated privacy while I watched the game on TV.
*IF*, and that's a very big *IF*, the Red Wings win the Conference Championship, I'd love to see either Toronto or Montreal in the Finals for the East. It would be a great Finals with two of the "Original Six" teams, wouldn't it???
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy