Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-26-2002, 12:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to kelrn
Thumbs up

Welcome Ms Jenn. I enjoy talking to BBWs, often fine me in yahoo chat rooms for such. Please feel free to check my profile and PM me if you ar so inclined. Again welcome aboard
kelrn
Old 03-29-2002, 06:34 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Great thread!!
I, too, am what would be considered BBW. (Why does saying that make me feel like this is an AA meeting?? LOL) Except that I don't particularly feel beautiful. Maybe I'd feel different if I'd been "fluffy" all my life. Well, I guess I have been, but just not *this* "fluffy". At the size I am now, I feel very decidedly UN-beautiful. You definitely won't see any "nekkid" pictures of me!! Uh-uh...no way Jose`!! Not the way I look these days. Fully clothed...maybe. I'm trying to lose, but it sure as hell isn't easy! Damned difficult is more like it. That's not to say I'm not just as "raunchy" and don't enjoy sex as much as a BBW who is completely comfortable with her size. I just don't want my size to be the primary consideration, one way or the other. Hope you understand what I mean and that I don't sound bitchy, because I sure don't want to be thought of that way.
But it sure is good to know that I'm not alone here and also very surprising to learn which other gals here are also "chubby". I never would have guessed. I don't feel quite so alone now.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-29-2002, 08:29 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh come one sugarsprinkles.....i bet if you post some pics all of us here will make you feel very beautiful and sexy.....hell we'll probably leave you feeling like a goddess like the other women here

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 03-29-2002, 08:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Sugarsprinkles---As I've said before:Different strokes;for different
folks.I;and many males; that I know;like larger women.Not fat but
meaty.That old saying of:The closer the bone;the sweeter the meat."is a fallacy to most of the guys that I know.There is such a thing as"proportionate to you're size."I want a woman;not a Biafrin(SP) refugee!Don't worry;the scrawny models in the magazines are just that;models in a magazine! Irish
Old 03-29-2002, 09:55 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
Sugarsprinkles larger women.Not fat but
meaty..There is such a thing as"proportionate to you're size
Irish

See, that's where the "problem" lies. I'm not fat, just too damn short!! For my weight I should be 6'7".....
THAT's why I don't feel beautiful!

But I really do thank you and legend for your kind words.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-29-2002, 10:10 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
sugarsprinkles - you must have been good when you were a girl and got patted on the head....that's what made you short

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 03-29-2002, 10:26 AM

Sugarsprinkles---I don't know who decides what you should weigh by how tall that you are!There are different bone structures
They are divided up into something like Slim,Medium,and large.
I am 5'10" but I weigh approx.214lbs.I have what would be calleda Medium or Slender bone structure.I work out almost everyday.Muscle weighs more than fat and believe me;I'm not fat.
When I was in the Armed Forces;they had what they called the
Kennedy Fitness Plan.You had to do so many situps,pushups,etc.
and weigh;so much;by you're height.My Italian buddy was the same height as me.His bones probably weighed as much as my
body.He had to go to the Gym;one night a week and one weekend day until his weight got down to that standard.He made
it but he looked like he was dead.His body was way to skinny!So
much for standards.Hope that I didn't bore you but that is how
foolish those ratios are. Irish
P.S.My soapbox is getting worn out!
Old 03-29-2002, 11:46 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Sugarsprinkles -

Speaking from the same side of the fence here ......... I am a BBW and yes I am just that beautiful. I have always been a big girl and have always known that I was beautiful. There will always people who don't share my opinion but thats thier right. You have to love yourself and be secure with who you are!!! Screw everybody else. And I have to say the guys (and a few girls) here are all great!!!! I posted pics and got a wonderful response. I am not saying that you have to post pics here - many don't and enjoy it just the same. I am just saying don't let someone elses version of "beautiful" make you feel like you are any less of a beautiful woman.

O.K. Irish sorry bout stealing the soapbox (oops I think I bowed it in a little in the center LMAO)

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-29-2002, 12:01 PM

vampeyes---That's what it is for!You must be really heavy!It doesn't bow with my approx.214lbs. Irish
P.S.If you put your weight on the sides;it doesn't bow as much as if you put it all in the middle.You have to use "technique."
Old 03-29-2002, 12:05 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
DOH!!! Ok I will definitely remember it for next time !!!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-29-2002, 12:45 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
People I've also enjoyed the company of BBW but it's not the size/weight thing that should matter. I've dated individuals who ranged from 4'-6' from 96lbs-290. I'm in love with a goddess she is beautiful on so many levels.

Everyone here knows or has found the truth it's all in the attitude. Beauty and sensuality are states of mind. The physical is a big factor but the attitude is the clincher. If a person is beautiful on the outside but an asshole on the inside that's how they'll look to others.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement.
Irish, I'm not going by any particular chart or weight table....just a feeble attempt at a joke. I get depressed when we watch sports and they give the ht. and wt. of football or basketball players and these huge guys weigh less than I do.

Ok, the moment of truth here....I am 5' 3/4" tall and weigh around 275. That's too much....not just appearance-wise, but health-wise too. But appearance can be very discouraging. The closet in our bedroom has full-length sliding door mirrors and it makes me sick to see myself nude. I've gained a bit over 100# since we got married....about 70# of that since the last baby.
I don't want to be skin and bones, I just want to look "normal".
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-29-2002, 01:45 PM

Sugarsprinkles---First we have to decide WHO establishes what is
normal.By most of the'normals' standards;I don't want to be
"normal" and am proud not to be!On the subject of health;I have done some research on that;being Diabetic!From what;I have read;it would behove you to change your weight because of the longterm damage that is done to your body;inside&out!Too many
people use these fad diets.They lose a bunch of weight immediately.Then they gain it right back.It is water weight.Unless
you change your lifestyle;it is all for nothing.I don't want to workout many days.You have to make yourself do it.It's an easy excuse to say:I didn't do it yesterday so I won't do it today!You have to make it a habit.The end results are worth it. Irish
P.S.My soapbox sure is getting a workout today.I may just become a preacher.On 2cd thought,most of them are celibate and
I'm not partial to little boys;so forget it.
Old 03-29-2002, 02:12 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Yes, I know. If for no other reason than my health, I NEED to do this. I am having problems that my dr. says are from "poor circulation". I am trying but not having much success. Also some physical strain is difficult due to the fact I've had both my knees replaced since '97. (Gee, don't I sound sexy??? ) I'm seriously considering stomach stapling surgery, but my dr. is against it. So where does that leave me??? Up the creek without the proverbial paddle, I guess.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-29-2002, 02:52 PM
Yummy!!!

Sugar -

Baby...don't fret! I could share some stories with you regarding your quandry. Feel free to PM me. I've been in your shoes...and your body. I'm no weight loss expert, nor do I believe that people have to be thin to be beautiful...I'm fucking sexy...and I have soft curves at every corner!!! Let's chat!

Ophelia

P.S. What I'm trying to say is that it's a battle that starts on the inside.