Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2003, 11:02 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

We are a little confused.... or at least I am. This sounds like a lot of fun. Where is all of this heading? Branson? This summer? Is there a person taking all of this in and planning? Could someone PM us?

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 03-31-2003, 11:06 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
sex_24_7:

Branson, this summer, and I'll PM you with an Addy for more info

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 04-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Purring Member

Send a message via ICQ to chainedkitten
So is the "Midwest Fest" still a go? Possibly interested...more info please!
Old 04-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
As far as I know, it's still a go. Murphy's been extremely busy and just hasn't had many opportunities to get online and keep everyone posted. I know those of us that live here are looking forward to meeting everyone who makes the trip.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Just a Freek

cool, cause getting things planned would be great so things were organized, lol, me saying organized...thats funny
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules
and my newest thread with Kadiya
Lost in Wisconsin w/ Kadiya
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 04-08-2003, 10:18 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Yes everyone, the Fest is still a GO! I've posted the Dates in the "MidwestFest - Dates" thread, but I'll recap here:

1st weekend: June 20-22
Week: June 23- 27
Last Weekend: June 27- 30

Pick any or all of the dates and e-mail me, or PM Me, Sugarsprinkles, or Jennaflower to request a mailer. I've found lodging plans to fit any budget from $10/night camping on the lake on up to 5-star hotels. Hope to see y'all there!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 04-12-2003, 06:01 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Hmm. I've got FOUR vacation days left between now and June 30th. As of July first I get new ones for next fiscal year. I guess I could stretch into a 3 day weekend, if you guys are interested in me tagging along....
I realize there's going to be a lot of people staying at a lot of places, but is there going to be a central point so everyone can meet each other?
Old 04-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Come on down Dadaist! As far as a central point, nothing has been discussed yet, but there are several places we can reserve picinic shelters, I'm going to look into one for both fridays...

Old 04-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Correct that to both SATURDAYS. The Corps of Engineers Picinic area at Table Rock Dam is about the best place to meet. I will have maps of the area in the mailers I'm putting together. PM either me or Sugarsprinkles with your Snailmail addy to request a MidwestFest mailer. Hope to see many of y'all there!

Old 04-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Midnight Kiss

OMG, I can't wait to meet everyone, I will have a spare bedroom, maybe 2 . I am just in Omaha, which is about 15 miles south of Branson.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Exclamation GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN

BUMP!!!!

PM Murphy or Sugarsprinkles to request a mailer

Hope to see y'all there!

June 20-29, Branson Mo

Old 05-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Latest news! Got Wally-world to change my vacation so I can meet people almost any time from noon saturday 6/21 to late evening sunday 6/29! Mailers were sent out last week to those who requested them, but there's still time to request one and make your plans to meet other midwest Pixies!

Old 05-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Well. Now I have no plans at all for the end of June. So I guess I can show up and leave whenever I would have to...
Send me whatever details you think I'd need to actually FIND people around Branson, I'll see what I can do about the travel. Probably just charge the gas on a card or two.
Old 05-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Just got a suprise call from my bro yesterday... it seems that him and my sis are planning on suprising my parents and coming out to Branson along with their kids...

Altho I am completely ecstatic about this (I am very close to my bro and haven't seen any of them in 2 years)... I am upset that it just so happens to coincide with the Fest. It is my understanding that they will be arriving here on June 21st (also happens to be my bday) and staying until the 26th or 27th....

this means that the only days that I can be remotely available to meet everyone will be the last 3 days of the scheduled fest..

I do sooooo want to meet up tho...
Old 05-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Am I really here?

Okay, so note to self, if you want to see Jenna, show up at the VERY end of June.