Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2006, 09:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I went out with my college girlfriend tonight. Made really bad choices but will jump back on track tomorrow. I did manage to not break down and have a soda.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I did good today .... no time not to .... wanted to snack sooooo bad though .... have managed to make it through without snacking today ....

Lil ... even early on in lifestyle changes, sometimes the occassion calls for being a bit bad ... and congrats on the no soda decision tonight!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:12 AM
Awesome on my Own

bah humbug, the holidays gave me some more of me around me middle, a present i didn't want. looks like i need to start walking to the return line a mile east of here, but i think that i head west and keeeeeeeeeeep ona a goooooooooing round the world and that should do it!

seriously, i NEED, WANT, DESIRE, et cetera, to loose weight before the wedding, and build some muscles and stamina (I wanna REALLY consummate our marriage very throughly )

my goal is to start eating less in portion size, and chew each bite, enjoy and savour my food rather than gobble it up. do a 20 minute round of my yoga 2 times and lose one pound this week

i will start off slow, and hope to work it out that i am eventually up to yoga 3-4 times a week, diet change to healthier foods, and not to punish myself for eating a sweet but eating all the rest of the bowl of sweets, and to lose about 3-5 pounds a week by April. oh and water water water water, or tea with only splenda and skim milk in it if i want tea.

hopefully i can make this attainable, and start seeing myself as sexy and beautiful like Mayhem sees me (Gawd i just love that man so much i could cry!)
Old 01-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Keeping warm

Already over half way through the week and I'm down almost 2 pounds! This is cause for a nakey happy dance!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I managed to make it home safe (without stopping at a fast food place) again tonight .... very proud of myself .... I'm doing well again today with my eating plan, even did my grocery shopping (on-line) and didn't order anything that doesn't fit in with my eating plan for the next couple of weeks/months .... figure somewhere along the line I'll expand it out to include a bit more, just right now trying to be very structured and safe with my choices ... it's always been way to easy for me to slip back into the bad habits of the past, so want to stay away from that as LONG as possible.

Way to go Lizz ... slow and steady wins the race!!

YEAH Dreamgurl ... congrats on the weight loss ... marvelous!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Awesome on my Own

*pats fzzy's back....side!* Good job!

busy day today...didn't get to yoga, but for the many times i was driving in my van, i 'car danced ' ( and hoped that VH1 wasn't taping me for Motormouth) and at every stoplight that i had to stop at, i either tensed my stomach muscles or my butt.......I read somewhere that tensing your stomach muscles for 5 seconds is like doing 1 sit up. I thought i better be doing something, because that burns more calories than doing nothing.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yesterday I suffered a momentary lapse of sanity and scarfed M & Ms But I added them to the fitday stuff. Overall there has definitely been some weightloss this week but the main thing is that I am able to see how little of my diet has been protein, even when I think I'm eating a lot of it. So now I can work towards changing that.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Yesterday I suffered a momentary lapse of sanity and scarfed M & Ms ...but the main thing is that I am able to see how little of my diet has been protein, even when I think I'm eating a lot of it.

Try the Peanut M&Ms I hear they help with protein.

Seriously...I find that just *admitting* what you're eating, tracking and logging everything, goes a LONG way to a healthier diet. There are days I crave certain foods and I'll not have them because I don't want to have to add them to the log (guilt). Also, it's hard to convince yourself you haven't had any candy lately -- when you can go back the last 5 days and SEE you had something sweet every day.

So much for rationalization.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Yesterday I suffered a momentary lapse of sanity and scarfed M & Ms But I added them to the fitday stuff. Overall there has definitely been some weightloss this week but the main thing is that I am able to see how little of my diet has been protein, even when I think I'm eating a lot of it. So now I can work towards changing that.

You just need to find a subsitute for food you can stick in your mouth when the urge for something sweet strikes.

I think I could help you with that.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Loungin' Around

Guess who's lost 7 lbs since Christmas??? yipee!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Guess who's lost 7 lbs since Christmas??? yipee!

Woot! Keep it up Osuche! But remember...
'You can do side bends and situps, but please don't lose that butt!' ~ Mixalot

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Woot! Keep it up Osuche! But remember...
'You can do side bends and situps, but please don't lose that butt!' ~ Mixalot

Trust me, it follows me *everywhere* LMAO

It's just a litle tighter now.

Old 01-07-2006, 02:02 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
*pats fzzy's back....side!* Good job!

Wooo hooo ... thanks lizz!

Had another pretty good day .... stopped at El Pollo Loco on the way home and got a chicken breast and large garden salad .... took all the skin off the chicken and added the meat to the salad for my dinner. Then I allowed myself a serving of fat-free pudding ... I figure a treat every once in awhile can't do too much damage. Don't know about number of pounds ... primarily because I don't have a scale and I don't like weighing myself .... so I can only go on how I feel .... still have a long way to go to where I want to be, but feeling better than I did a week ago .... and have that feeling of needing to get things done in other areas of my life ... always happens with me, start to get my eating under some control and the rest seems to fall into place ... enjoying that feeling especially! Thanks again Lil for this thread!!!

Osuche ... maybe lizz should be patting your back ...side! ... mine will take a long time to getting tight (or even tighter) LOL!
Old 01-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Awesome on my Own

*pats Osuche's back....side!* great job! keep it up!

Fzzy~ you are doing great too! I normally don't have a scale, but since i am temporarily residing with my parents, there is one that stares at me every morning when i go potty EEEK! i stay away from it, and i track loss/gain by how my jeans fit. to me that is what really counts, clothes that fit nicely and comfy.

today i only took in about 1800 calories, and most of them were healthy. I did have a small glass of chocolate milk, but it was just that, small, as in about a cup's worth. A little guilt, but not a whole lot.

execise~ i hauled fire wood for about 30 min and worked up a little sweat
Old 01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
~getting by~

I've not done the best with veggies this week... I have a hard time working them into my lunch at this point. My water intake got better as the week progressed and my peek at the scale reflected upon my efforts this morning.

I really let someone get to me emotionally yesterday and I know what it was that bothered me, now I just need to work through how to overcome the situation as it is one I will find myself in again - frequently.