Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2003, 03:58 AM
Fallen

Well, not every guy likes to go down on a woman...that being said, I enjoy it very much But I have a friend of mine who had a boyfriend in college who would not go down on her, but she would go down on him (which boggled all our minds and we told her so).

It isn't even all about taste (although that is part of it), for me I enjoy it for a variety of reasons. 1) I am giving pleasure to my lover 2) the act is very intimate, and in a way, my lover is opening up herself (no pun intended) and offering herself to me. That takes trust and anyone willing to trust me with such a thing, I am honored and touched that they can do this with me and 3) there is no greater turn on to see my lover, writhe, twitch, shake, moan, groan, and buck under my touch. Mmmm...damn I miss it lol.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 02-22-2003, 03:41 PM

I live to lick,you taste fine, lay back and enjoy it
Old 02-22-2003, 09:40 PM

i have never found a woman who tasted OR smelled "bad"

I've loved it all!!!!!!!!!!

taste-tester supreme

BORU
Old 02-23-2003, 03:10 PM
yet seldom member

Hmmm, I seem to be a bit alone saying that Iīm not very much in licking. Did it sometimes, but never really could stand that metallic taste. The smell was sometimes very intensive, and not attractive on every girl. Depends. (Some othersī smell is a big turn-on.)
That does not mean I do not want it. My new g/fīs pussy does not smell at all, and that gives me hope that I will really like licking her out.
About the food: I do not know, but perhaps consuming garlic or too much meat might influence the taste.
There is one thing that really makes it easier for me: if she is shaved! Yes! Licking pubic hair is... ummm... I donīt like it.

But: DONīT WORRY, IF HE LIKES IT ITīS OK!.
Old 02-24-2003, 06:11 PM

Hi Dana ...

Pamper it and keep it fresh and clean on a regular schedule and you'll do fine. If a guy is coming to visit you ... Give it a once over.

Now putting that aside, strongly think in terms of what you want and how the guys can fit into your schedule. If you want 3 different men to go down on you ... on a regular basis, I suggest finding a man (or men) that is more than a friend, but less that a boyfriend. The type that wants to please you and is eager to hear your satisfying moans of ectasy. :fly:

If there's a man that is treating you REALLY nice and you feel he's safe, but eager to play. Possibly he's qualified. If you analyize it TOO MUCH you take away all the fun.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-24-2003, 11:27 PM

Can't live without it. The smell, the taste, the view. You ain't lived until you've watch the nipple harden and felt the vagina contract while your tongue does a soft dance on her clit.

My favorite thing to do by far!
Old 02-25-2003, 12:56 AM

I'll toss my .02 worth in....

Hell yes..... Nothing better for a man to have his woman get him in a head lock with her legs...... WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT.... I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unix Love:
gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount, fsck, umount, make clean, sleep

Her eyes were cold and harsh, which made them tough to chew

I ran into my ex the other day, then I backed up and ran into her again.... I miss her sometimes.

Sit with a pretty woman for an hour and it seems like a minute, sit in a hot oven for a minute and it seems like an hour.

An "X" rated movie is one in which the plot is underdeveloped but the cast isn't.

My last girlfriend had everything, maybe that's why she was quarantined!
Old 02-25-2003, 04:43 PM

VAMPIRESS- IT`S NOT A DATE IF IT AIN`T ATE!!!
BUBBA38
Old 02-25-2003, 05:08 PM

vampiress, Most guys I know enjoy both getting and giving oral sex. Keep yourself clean.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:55 PM

Alot of females don't understand. They could just go up to their guy friend and say, "hey what if you come over and play with the Kitty Kat. She needs a kiss."

Or, you can ask him over and say, "You're going to eat my pussy and you're going to like it."

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Always exploring

Send a message via Yahoo to Passion Please
I reckon we men were made to love the taste of woman..and the smell...it turns us on....and making my woman explode from some beautiful oral is wonderful...all she needs to do is relax and lie back and enjoy.......
Old 02-28-2003, 03:14 AM

ok, so maybe i'm a little young, but i do know a few things. . and i gotta agree w/ everyone else. If you are letting him know you like it, he will dig in, and vice versa. also, as far as taste goes, well, you are what you eat, and that does apply, try eating lots of pineapple, and him too, you may be in for a small surprise. i hear bananas work too.
Old 02-28-2003, 03:20 AM
Stiff Member

As long as we are using good hygene it is wonderful. I love to give my lady oral. IT IS VERY SWEET!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 03-02-2003, 09:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sexx~~ Angel
As a female i find that some men hate to go south other love it, i was afraid of letting a man go down but now i can't get enough, so much that umm, well.. im looking for a female. I love it when im laying back and spreading wide and when i mount the ol' tounge.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:38 PM

Everybody line up. We're going to take turns going down on Sexx~~Angel.

I'm going last because my tongue is long and fat.

Dan