Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
I'm sorry it's just too impersonal to me. I would feel like this place would be like one of those paysites. Come on guys..

It would be no different than putting couples pics in the pics of couples forum or putting pics of just you in pics of women. I don't see how it would be impersonal or like a paysite. It wouldn't be any different than it is now except you'd start a thread under Video Clips instead of Pics of Couples.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-12-2005, 06:01 PM

EXACTLY. It is EXACTLY the same, except you'd post your videos in the Videos Forum, instead of in the "Female Pictures" forum!
Old 01-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csjames75
If there were just threads of video with 4,000 downloads and no comments, that would be creepy. I much prefer when these amazing Pixie woman allow me to view their most intimate moments, that I get to comment with them directly.

But I'm new here, so I'll shut up *smiles*

Noooooooooooo! Don't shut up! New or not...you are here to discuss along with everyone else. Welcum to Pixies (if I haven't said so already)...and jump in anytime!

As to 4000 views and no comments...I highly doubt that this kind of forum would be any different than any of the other forums...where you'd have to be a member to view them and usually the viewers comment in one way or another. Sure, there'd be some bugs to work out or rules to follow...but for the most part I don't see any difference with this kind of forum and all the rest. You could have your own thread in the "Videos Forum" and others can have their own. I don't picture it as a cluster fuck of videos all over the place. I imagine pics and comments and replies could be posted as in any other forum. Hey...it's a new thought and variety is the spice of life. I don't get the negativity!!!???

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Please note: In order to view the pictures forums...one has to be a registered user. Guests CANNOT view the pics posted here at Pixies...unless a member posts a pic in a forum that can be viewed by anyone...ie: General Chat, General Sex Talk, Personals...etc. The Picture forums are not available unless you are a member!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy
EXACTLY. It is EXACTLY the same, except you'd post your videos in the Videos Forum, instead of in the "Female Pictures" forum!

May I suggest that not all videos would have to be posted in this new forum if one didn't want to...but could be placed in any thread of the posters choosing. If they wanted to post a vid thread in the new forum...it would be there to do so. Some might participate...some may chose not to. Again...TO EACH HIS OWN.

And...may I also suggest that not all posters would have to be female (just my selfish self talking here...lol!)!!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-12-2005, 06:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think there must have been a misunderstanding somewhere here but I'll be damned if I can figure it out. So let me do some clarifying...

1) We have considered an additional forum before. It would possibly be for multimedia which require everything to be zipped and opened. It would be exactly like any other forum here. Threads and responses. I think CGT thought you meant a new website as opposed to just an additional forum/sub forum here at Pixies. It's in the consideration just as we recently added the request forum.

2) If pics are to be removed it has to be done by a mod or admin. You simply send a request including the URLs.

3) We have no intentions of ever adding anything that discourages communication.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-12-2005, 06:22 PM

Let's get a big group hug (or even better...an orgy) going on here...! I didn't mean to offend anyone (CGT!), not sure how I put her on the defensive. I was simply suggesting a new "section" or "forum" to post videos, nothing more and nothing less.

I agree with Lixy (is that you in your avatar!!!???), that it would not be mandatory to post vids there...nor would it be for women only.

I may finally rest in piece now!
Old 01-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy
Let's get a big group hug (or even better...an orgy) going on here...! I didn't mean to offend anyone (CGT!), not sure how I put her on the defensive. I was simply suggesting a new "section" or "forum" to post videos, nothing more and nothing less.

I agree with Lixy (is that you in your avatar!!!???), that it would not be mandatory to post vids there...nor would it be for women only.

I may finally rest in piece now!

There ya go...a group grope!

Lilith simplified it all and and for that Lil...here's a

And...yes JSG! That's me in my av...from a thread I did a while ago called "Shades of Pink". And...if I could figure out how to list all my threads in my sig I would. But I haven't gotten that smart yet so you'll have to do a seach and scout it up if you want to see the whole thing...*blushing for the self promotion* TY for the compliment hun!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Boobalicious Member

I think its an awesome idea. Its just another way of seperating things into groups to make them easier to find or to know what you're looking for. I know I'd love anything that encourages more vids around the site. You guys' vids are soooooooooooooooo hot!
Old 01-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Galatea...I have red panties just like the ones in your av! Maybe I should do a "red" thread...lol! Love the av hun!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-13-2005, 02:48 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I would put it as a 'Multimedia' subforum (for members only) not just for Vids

Multimedia covers both sound files and vids etc

I think it's a brilliant idea.....

one thing though....If ppl are going to post em...then thats where they should go not mixed in the pics section.....OR

I could do a sticky thread that has a link to all Vids posted throughout the pic section

Makes em damn sight easier for me to find if someone decides they want em removed!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:11 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by csjames75
If there were just threads of video with 4,000 downloads and no comments, that would be creepy. I much prefer when these amazing Pixie woman allow me to view their most intimate moments, that I get to comment with them directly.

But I'm new here, so I'll shut up *smiles*

Why would there be no comments?? People comment on the pics section...the Multimedia section should be no different

I think some have got confused here.....A Multimedia section would be the same format as the Pic section...the member starts the thread and admirers can post words of encouragement onto the thread

The only difference to the Multimedia one would be that it would be unisex....as in male, females, couples or other can start a thread in there

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:33 AM
Everybody Stretch!

(((Sharni)))

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-13-2005, 06:48 AM
Awesome on my Own

I'll agree with having a new section for multi-media. I think that it's a great idea and that we (as in the Pixies community) could have a lot of fun with posting and replying to those threads as we do with the current pic threads. just one condition for me, at least, would be detailed instructions on how to post them. (Lizz is rather techno stupid, lol) I have a few short vids that i did with my new vibe and i wouldn't mind sharing with y'all, but i don't have a clue how i post them, lol

(((((to all my Pixies pals)))))

Lizz
Old 01-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Manwhore

Well I for one would love to see your vids Lizz.

For posting them, all I know is they need to be compressed into a zip file and that the file size needs to be less than 150KB. WinZip is probably the most widely used zipping utility.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these