Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2002, 04:14 AM
Banned

OMG - these are awesome!

It's so true - nobody fails a grade anymore!

I just turned 29 on Christmas Day. I remember playing around in the car when I was five. My father was driving us to his mom's place. He had to slam on the brakes for whatever reason and I SLAMMED against the windshield . . . hmm . . . on second thought, perhaps I'd be better off today if I hadn't had that head slam LOL
Old 12-29-2002, 09:41 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
In most school districts there is a silent once only failure policy. Can't afford to keep kids in school til they are 20-21. Plus then you have adults at school........ 21 can buy booze, and is illegal to screw the girls they are in class with......LOL

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-29-2002, 10:32 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Some of the things I remember go far beyond this!

Great thread Shar! Oh the memories!

When all 5 of us kids would leave the house in the morning in the summertime.......we wouldn't come home all day till dusk......YES! But the difference.........Mom knew where we were and didn't suspect that we were kidnapped and tortured and abused. Today......if a child goes missing......the thought is only one thing..... Who took him/her for what bizzare reason? Some parents just never seem to know where their children are nowadays!

AND.....I remember dad driving around in his "Rambler" and having an open container of beer with him........and to top that off, waving to the cops as he passed them......beer in hand! Or when he was sooooooo drunk he shouldn't have been driving, those same cops parking his car and taking him home to "sleep it off" and call them when he was fit to drive and they would pick him up again and take him to his car.

And OMG! I actually had to get off the sofa and walk right up to my television and change a channel. How did I ever survive without a remote? From my previous marriage......my (then) 5 y/o stepson couldn't find the remote one day and I found him crying in the family room. I asked what was the matter and he said he wanted to watch his fave show but couldn't because the remote was missing! I told him to follow me and we walked right up to that box and I showed him the all elusive buttons on the bottom of the set and I clicked the "on" button and he was stunned! LMAO!

And as a child.........mom would put pepper on our tongue if we said a bad word. We weren't allowed to rinse it out either, so I would chew the headboard of my bed to get the taste outta my mouth. I never swallowed though! So, shaddup!!!!!(Now this explains a lot) I am sure lead-based paint prevailed on that headboard! And if we had the urge to steal anything........she actually burned our fingers with a match! (The Scarlett Letter comes to mind here). Spankings!!! OMG spankings!!! Both mom and dad would have rotted in jail for all the spankings and their severity!

YES! How did we survive?????????

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-29-2002, 02:50 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Only good thing about communism people...The first thing they do when they take power is KILL ALL THE LAWYERS!!!!
Old 12-29-2002, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
LixyChick---My AUTISTIC grandson uses the buttons,on the TV,
all of the time.I guess he's not advanced enough to rely on a
remote! Irish
Old 12-29-2002, 03:46 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Your grandson is more intellegent than most Irish.....In my household we keep losing the damn remote(my eldest hides the bloody thing)...so we spend the next 30minutes searching for it...instead of just walking over and turning the TV on!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Everybody Stretch!

He could probably teach us a lot of common sense Irish! TY for relating hun!

*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~