Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2002, 03:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to DinoNick Send a message via Yahoo to DinoNick
Thumbs up What I like about Pixies...

Well, the Beautiful Pictures are the main thing, but running a close second is...
Most of these women could be right next to you in the movie theater. They could be the woman that you are trying to get the nerve to talk to at the next party you are attending. Maybe not the exact same person, but someone with the freedom, sexuality, and openness that a lot of people are really wanting in their mates.

If nothing else, I now walk around with my eyes and mind a little bit more open as to what someone is really like, and how often they are masterbating, and when they have an odd look on their face while sitting parked in their car... or ... well you get the idea...

Thank you for your attention.... lol

Does anyone else walk thru life looking at people a little different because of this site?

BTW.... I am really curious as to what Pixie looks like. I respect her anninimity (spelling?) but does she read these boards? Does she post, Is there a pict of her (clothed even) on here anywhere?
Old 07-09-2002, 05:24 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Kim is the Administrator of Pixies and yes she reads these boards. She pops in frequently!!! That I know of, there is no pic of her available.

I think most of the people here walk a thin line between anonymity and familiarity. I know that is the case for me......

This site has made me think differently about people as well. It has made me more interested in people...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-10-2002, 05:37 AM
yet seldom member

The strangest thing to me is that many of these people I´m communicating with are posting very private things that nobody could know/see in the usual real life. Weird and great and hot at the same time.
Old 07-10-2002, 05:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
you are right there, I have not told half of the very personal things about me to my friends I meet in everyday life.

But i would not feel inhibited if I was at a Pixies gathering. I have an insight into how people think through these threads and I like so many of pixies people very much.

I like the intimacy and the sharing of pics, I am not dead yet lol, but the best thing is the friendship, understanding and caring. I do not in any way consider this a sex board. Actually I wish that little title was changed to something else.

Old fart said it was like a coffee shop for most of us regulars and it really is. How about intimate coffe shop instead of sex board
what about it KIM???
Old 07-10-2002, 06:26 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
i just come here to perv

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-10-2002, 06:27 AM
yet seldom member

Good idea Grumbleguts! Kim...?
Old 07-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I come here for the diversity of the different people that we have at the site. There are so many different cultural backgrounds here and it is a great place to learn about others while also figuring out yourself
Old 07-10-2002, 12:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
DinoNick---Don't take this personally!It shows;why you should take your time and really read things.I guess "haste makes waste"is really true.I found this mistake;very,funny!I was quickly
scanning;a thread;saw your name;and thought that it said;
DinoDick!I thought"Who in the hell;does this guy;think he is?He has a pretty high impression of himself!"Then;I saw what it really said and burst out laughing.
I like pixies because the people aren't judgemental and very help-
ful to each other;even tho ;as said;they come from all kinds of
backgrounds.People tell what works for them but are quick to point out;that it might not work for others. Irish
Old 07-10-2002, 01:38 PM
Just me.

DinoNick, a warm welcome to Pixies. Several have said it already. The folks here are friends in every sense of the word. They're caring when people are struggling; and, and sharing when help is needed; and yet can stay happy and laugh together over jokes and stories. It's really a special place.

The pictures are great ... but ... the people at Pixies are even better!
Old 07-10-2002, 04:36 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Welcome aboard DinoNick!
'tis true, Pixies is like a great big worldwide coffee shop.
Just hang around and you never know who'll pop in. Like many others here, I came in looking for something, and wound up staying because of finding something completely different than what I thought I was looking for. Enjoy your stay, be it long or short.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-10-2002, 11:56 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

and i'm STILL waitin for directions to the buffet table. come on, people, my belly won't fill itself on cheap shrimp by itself.
Old 07-17-2002, 08:26 AM
Banned

I came for the erotic stories, found the pictures, and stayed for the forums. You're allowed to be yourself here. In fact, I think most of us here wouldn't have it any other way. It's affected my "real time" life, too. LOL

Soon after I first joined, I started dating a guy I knew wouldn't approve of this site. Not only that, I knew he'd probably tell a lot of people I was a freak. The guy I'm dating now thinks it's a great idea and is all for posting pics with me in the couples thread.
Old 07-17-2002, 07:14 PM
Addicted Member

I came here because my husband had been on sites and finally decided to share a few. I saw all the others and I stayed here at Pixies. I love the sharing and giving and taking. I love the compliments and I love to look at beautiful people, as I believe all people are beautiful in some certain way. I don't mean just when they are naked.......though I have to admit that is an amazing and surprising turn on, but I mean that the sharing and caring and the humor that abounds here is what made me stay and get aquainted, as opposed to any of the other sites my husband shared with me that fateful day. I have NEVER returned to any of those sites to date though he has put them on our "Favorites" menu. So, I guess I am here because I feel at home!!!!

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I have been going to many sites for years, then i happened on here for the erotic stories and for months that all i looked at now and again. Then one day while looking at the picks i decided to register to get a look at the user pics. Well now i chat and 250 posts later I'm loving it still, Sum it up Great people, great talk, and sexy picx
Old 07-19-2002, 07:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
I don't want to say tht this board has really changed my life, i've always been a bit of a perv but a rather reserved one, which i still am today.

I think that what this site has done is taught me to be alittle more open about how i feel and some of the things i'd like to do one day. (see the **The Technique** thread)