User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2002, 09:15 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
How many do you remember? Well I may be younger than some but
1. Candy cigarettes. ahh espcially the ones that were really powdered so you could blow smoke still available but now are called sticks
2. Wax coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water inside. - Nicklnips and they are still out too only nw they cost like $0.50 for 4 or 5 of them
3. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles. They had one at my fave rollerink which still has wooden floors btw glass always got the pop colder than plastic
4. Coffee shops with tableside juke boxes. They still have some in a couple resturants out her although more are becoming broken and unfixable
5. Blackjack, Clove and Teaberry chewing gum. my fave is teaberry!! and they still bring it out every 3 to 5 years
6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles, with cardboard stoppers. You can actually still get milk from a dairy out here in glass bottles
13. Howdy. alright i may be too young for the original airing but I was in the peanut gallery for the reruns
14. 45-RPM Records. - I still have a ton of them now I just need a new record player.... has anyone noticed how much they cost now????????
17. Metal ice cube trays-with levers. - lol my Grandma still uses them and still calls the refrigerator a Frigidaire
21. Roller skate keys. wow don't they still have those? lol must be too long since I was on skates
23. Drive ins. damn I miss those you can hardly even tell where the old ones were now anybody else see The Littlest Whorehouse in Texas on bigscreen OMG talk about big boobs lmao
24. Studebakers. - only the restored ones
28. Tinkertoys. they are still around only cost too much now
29. The Erector Set. we used to build amazing things with my brothers set they weren't for girls ya know lol
31. Lincoln Logs. forts for the gi joes
34. Penny candy. nothing better than getting a dime from your grandma and running up to the corner store to gorge on penny candy
Well I think at 16 is not too bad

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses