Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2005, 09:36 PM

Drinking

Ok, first of all I'm NOT drunk! I'm just really, sorta, maybe, but pretty much tee totally tipsy right now. About a quart (or whatever 375ml is) of 80 proof jim beam and a shot of 70 proof jagermeister, yuck!!! When I can afford it, I prefer Jack daniels but jim's just fine.

So my question to you, when was the last time you got a little tipsy or maybe more. Either way let us know what you remember, if anything and let us know what your favorite "poison?" Mine personally, is whiskey right now. It used to be Vodka but I did the stupid thing of gulping through a straw to the point of well excess, to say the least. But I've learned and matured in my drinking knowledge and I'm very relaxed but just barely. I can still do mental challenges such as reciting the abc's and doing the whole "count the finger-tip, 1,2,3,4, 4,3,2,1, thing" but I tried to stand on one foot and HA Freaking HA, couldn't do it if my life depended on it. So anyway, enough drunken rambling. Share your previous drinking experiences. Your first, your best, your worst, whatever. If you can remember or have a personal preference, which drink or "poison" do you prefer.

By the way, what do you usually end up doing while your drunk. I usually have no one to talk to but if I'm drinking then most likely I'm talking so it's cool. What about you, let me know what goes on when you decide to have a few drinks.