Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2004, 01:39 PM

Need help to let out the sexual me

I'm embarassed to say that I'm in my early 30's and have only started to come into my own sexually. It used to be I could take it or leave it, now I crave it. Unfortunately my S/O doesn't and I'm not comfortable with my new found sexuality yet to be the take charge woman I long to be. I have talked to him about it and he says he's interested, but then there's always an excuse when it comes time to play so we go weeks without it. I've read many posts about people being in my situation where it's the change in partner that allows them to grow sexually, but since that's not an option for me I'm hoping someone out there can share a story of how they spiced things up with their current partner. There are times I just want to jump on my man and go at it, but that would really put him off and there's nothing worse than putting yourself on the line and getting denied. You feel so stupid! Same goes for just little things like touching myself in front of him, I'm just not comfortable and I don't know how to get more comfortable with that. It's pretty pathetic to think that I would be more comfortable being the sex craved maniac I feel like sometimes with a total stranger then with my soul mate, but that's the reality. I guess it's because I don't care what the stranger would think of me after I seduced him. Any real advice woud be great . Thanks.