Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2002, 12:51 PM
Oral Freak

I'm with Diva --- I don't think much of those pics. You can keep them, thanks.

Not only do most of those pictures make me really uncomfortable, they also worry me A LOT. Especially the anal ones. Thun, you said you had no medical info on the cervix, and I'm worried that you may not have any on the anus either, and without that background knowledge you could do some really serious damage if you attempted anything like what's in those pics. The thing is, mucous membrane (the kind of skin in the vagina and in the anus, as well as in your mouth, nose, and so on) is not particularly thick or strong tissue. The membrane inside the vagina is designed to stretch enough to accomodate a baby, during childbirth, so it should be possible to fit a hand inside as long as it's done patiently and with lots of lubrication. The anus is not designed to accomodate anything that size, and the tissue is not nearly as stretchy --- it can and will rupture if you try to force something that large into it, no matter how much lube you may use. If the anal membrane ruptures, then fecal matter can get into the surrounding tissue, and cause all kinds of incredibly nasty infections. Even anal sex, for all that it may feel wonderful, carries the same risk (albeit to a lesser extent) --- which is why it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that if the person being penetrated says it hurts, you STOP and WITHDRAW.

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun here, but I have a friend who works at a sex clinic and she has described the worst-case scenario patients with this kind of rupture and infection... It's terrifying. Usually I say that sex should be fun and involve lots of playing, but anal fisting is NOT SAFE, and it frightens me to see you taking it so lightly.

--- sweetstuff

p.s. As for the spoofs, I'm not interested. There are plenty of reasons why I hang out at Pixies', not at pay sites, and money is only one of them. Even if I could go there for free legally, they just aren't my cup of tea. Thanks, but no thanks, Thun.