Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2003, 09:59 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Carla Comes to Town

I've been tempted to try this so here's my feeble first attempt.......

Upon awakening I can feel a smile still plastered on my face from the night's adventure. Carla and I had met some 6 months ago and been almost instantly enchanted with each other. Our occasional encounters in chat became almost constant contact either by messenger or phone. We'd talked about a meeting but the opportunities evaded us until last night. The memory of her appearance in the airport is one I'll have frozen in my memory forever. Her long locks falling gently over her eyes as she came into view somewhat disguised the temporary nervousness.

As we came face to face I could see some slight shifting in them.. maybe checking me over, maybe afraid to look at mine and risk seeing any disappointment at our first meeting. She had no worries there. God she was just awesome! Green eyes as deep as the ocean. Reddish hair with curls that rolled playfully over her shoulders.... and that figure... oh man I wanted to tackle her right there. We stood gazing at each other for seconds as we each tried to utter something coherent. Unsuccessfully at first and then I finally managed "Hey Babe". Almost as the words slipped from my mouth I saw a tear trickle across traces of freckles on her lovely face.

I reached to embrace her as we locked into a death grip on each other, holding so tight there was a tremble between us. Yes I'll admit, my eyes followed her lead and as we finally released to look at each other again we had a chuckle about the tears. "Let's go get your bags before they start charging us rent on the space here." "Let 'em charge it, I'm enjoying the moment thank you." said she and we grabbed another long embrace. Finally ending the second hug, I grabbed her hand and lead her to the luggage carousel. We quickly grabbed her 2 bags and headed towards the parking garage.

"Have you eaten?" "Just that crap on the plane Honey, but I'm not really hungry "Umm You sure? You're gonna need your strength" I looked and she had that wicked grin that until now I had only seen in a couple of snapshots. "I'm sure Bigboy, You had your vitamins, huh?" We both laughed and squeezed the grip our clasped hands held. "There's my car over there" I said trying to point with our hands but not release hers. "My chariot awaits! Lead the way Sir!" she said so playfully. I lifted the trunklid and eased her bags in and as I reached to close it I felt a tug and then lips pressing on mine... screw the trunklid, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed with all I knew how to.

Tongues touching, teasing.... slight moans from her and the pressing feeling my shorts were a damn sight tighter than they had been a minute ago. I found my hands roaming over her, sliding across her back, down the small curve just above her waist and then nervously across her firm tempting bottom. Ending our first kiss with a sudden smack she leaned back and taunted "I waited as long as I could. You're too damn slow" "So much for being a gentleman" I stammered as we locked up again. Our bodies pressing against each other, hands touching politely and moving on past all the most enflaming spots. @

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery