Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2002, 02:44 PM
Manwhore

New Fantasy...

I'm sent to Canada on Business and after checking into my hotel I go out to a bar to check out the local women. (Being that I don't drink or smoke, that's what I do at bars, pubs, Taverns, etc... )
So after looking around I spot a VERY attractive woman sitting alone at a table. I approach and ask if she would mind some company, explaining that I'm from out of town and such... and she invites me to take a seat. She asks what I do... I reply that I'm the companies' computer guy. She says she doesn't know that much about computers but she likes surfing the net. I reply that I too, get a great deal of enjoyment from the net and ask what sites she likes to visit. She blushes, but since I'm from out of town she feels a ittle bolder and confesses she enjoys sites that feature sexual stories and pictures... I too explain these are my favorite types of sites and ask if she's heard of Pixies-Place...
The look an her face confirms that she's not only heard of it, but has been there frequently. I ask if she has posted anything, and she nods yes. My mind races trying to pull up a visual from Pixies to match the beautiful woman sitting before me. I extend a hand saying, "Aquaman43, nice to meet you." She smiles, takes my hand, and in a voice just loud enough to hear says..."LoveDiva4U, the pleasures mine." As I pick my jaw up of the floor she hints that we should find someplace a little quieter. Heading back to my hotel room, we are both reeling from this chance meeting and hoping to get a chance to see if online pics compare to real life. Upon entering my room I come up behind Diva and begin to gently massage her neck and shoulders followed by soft kisses down her neck. Turning her around I continue a trail of kisses along her neckline as she runs her fingers through my hair, pushing me downward. She backs up to a chair and sets her ass on the edge as she pulls her skirt up around her waist, exposing a pair of black lace thong panties, which our starting to soak through with her flowing juices. I tease her by kissing the insides of her thighs, inching closer to her soaking wet pussy until I begin licking her through the thin fabric crotch of her panties. Needing to feel my tongue directly on her sweet folds, she pulls the panties to the side with one hand and pulls my face into her pussy with the other, grinding away on my face. Throughout the rest of the night into early morning, every orifice, as well as almost every aspect of sexual play, is explored...
Now I have to explain the extra cleaning charges to the boss..