Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2003, 08:56 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

PantyFanatic comes out of the closet with Aex31

Earlier today I passed Lilith’s test for “normal”. Being unaccustomed to that name, I never had the courage to asked this question before.
Why did I see an abstract drawing of a SCUBA diver in Aex31 avatar before I recognized that it was the letters of the alphabet? Here is a link to a thread where his avatar is right at the top of the page.

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/...&threadid=14014

Now work with me on this please.
Starting on the right, with the letter e, look at it as a persons head facing down with the right arm forward, ready to make an underwater stroke.
Moving left, the x struck me as representing SCUBA gear like a weight belt or tanks.
Now here is the place you have to pay attention. Going to the A, it looked to me like the right leg was bent at the knee, bringing the flipper up for the next kick, while the left leg was straight.

You need to understand that I have been COMPLETELY left brained all my life. I consider only the definition of “art is what artists do” acceptable. ALL my drawing has always been done with a T square and triangles or a drafting machine (before CAD). While I find many things pleasing to MY eye (besides PANTIES), I have never been able to “see” the beauty of Pablo Picasso’s bullshit of dissected body parts of three tited women or “feel” the “meaning” of other great artist, so seeing this abstract image is NOT a norm for me.

Those blue and pink triangles sure don’t look like the red and white diagonal strip of the divers flag. They aren’t boat sails from this part of MY world.

Can you see my diver? Did you see that before you realized it was letters? Are you a freak also? What did I see that made that image for me. Maybe JennaFlower can explain the “inner meaning” of this to me. LOL

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world