Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2008, 09:35 AM

Twenty Years

Memories flooded her with what could have been, what should have been. Her mind and heart broke open like a damn straining against rising waters only to crumble away and be sent careening down river. Her heart hurt from the rejection she had felt all her life. Twenty years had past and she had not seen him or heard from him. If she could go back in time to that one day in his bedroom she would make sure he had forgotten everyone else and that when he looked through his dark eyes, they only looked at her. But instead of giving herself completely to him she just sat there. She sat there like a freaking idiot wondering what would happen if she crossed that fine line between best friends and lovers. She knew he loved her and she loved him too but was the kind of love they had enough to carry them through the crossing of the line. That stupid line, the one that said, I can tell you any and everything and won’t judge me for it. You can gross me out and I won’t be offended. That line that says, I know your human and so am I but I still care about you. That stupid fucking unforgiving line that once crossed, you can never go back. Bastard.

There was a time that she would have slept with anything that had a pulse, but over the years she came to realize that size does matter even if the damn thing does do ticks. There was a fire deep in her that hadn’t been quenched in years, not even the man she was married to knew how to get close to that fire. It was an ache that hurt with the longing of the past. Just the thought of him made her wet with desire. She often closed her eyes and fanaticized about his hands on her skin. She knew that he would be good, though he was the one man to never take her. She knew that once he was inside her that the fire that raged would be tamed, only to flame again with thought of him.

A while back one of her girlfriend bought her a purple vibrator as a gag gift. Gag gift hell, she planned to put it to use. When she found time to herself she whipped out her purple friend and use it till the batteries died but still it didn’t help. So she went to the lovers store and bought a bigger and better one. At home with her prize she tied her new pink friend to her purple friend and violated herself in a hundred different ways. Still the touch of skin was missing and there was only one man that could fulfill that. To easy her discomfort during the days at work she bought herself a butterfly. Every time she thought of him she turned it one, grateful that she had an office with a door that closed. She would lean back in her chair and image him licking her clit till she was so wet she had to go and put on dry panties, or she would just go without. She ran her hand up the inside of her shirt imaging him caressing her breasts, licking and nibbling them. He would be telling her that he needed to cum inside her before he burst. But alas someone would page her or bang on her door bringing her fantasy of him to an end.

Life was just not fair.

Through the years she had searched for him, always one step behind on where he had been or where he was. Maybe it was fate that kept them apart. But she didn’t believe in fate. She was a woman of the world and nothing kept her from what she wanted. She had been called a manipulative bitch before, this was no different. Why should it be? She wanted him. She had wondered what she would do when she finally caught up to him, and now she had, she new where he lived, where he worked and all the correct numbers at which to locate him. Now, what to do first……..