Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 10:12 PM

Angry why is it that women love playing mind games?@

I guess i'm writing this out of a little bit of frustration here but I'm so puzzled by women that play "Hard to get" type of deal.

So here's the situation...I met this girl through this online dating site and yeah it's cool and we chat up a little via email...move to msn and continuing talking and eventually we exchange facebook stuff and talk a little more on msn before i ask for her # and we decided we'd go out sometime for some coffee (simple date right?).

So after I get her # I was like ok I'm free this week at said time and how's it for you...busy, try another day, busy, and another busy etc. So after a little while of "scheduling" lol we left it open ended and said ok next week for sure...but she knows i'm flying out the upcoming weekend for 3 1/2 weeks out of the country (vacation). So a day or two goes by and i msn her and try to iron out a date time but she told me she won't know the schedule till Saturday (which is fine with me).

So come today (Sunday)...i call this morning and she says she's busy and to call her later tonight. I was like ok sure no problem. So I call in the evening and no pick up, i didn't bother leaving her a msg but I emailed her saying it's like impossible to get in touch with you jokingly and told her to email me back as it seemed to work better that way at the beginning. So later that evenign I see her on msn and i msn'ed her "is it a good time to call you? lol" and she replied back saying that well nows not a good time and sets her display to "busy" with no explanation.

From my perspective here...this is ridiculous...like come on i'm totally being led around by the nose and quite frankly that's totally not right. It's not like I haven't attempted to get in touch with her, nor have i been pushy or rude in any sense on the phone or msn. It's like a lack of genuiness and quite frankly I'm not going to bother trying to get in touch with her anymore as it's over a week and 1/2 now since I got her digits, and literally i've been the only one calling (she msn'ed me a few times but come on...equality here, guys want to feel wanted too ya know, simple phone call is all it would take).

Now that I got her off my mind at the moment, I'm just going to concentrate on having a good time in a few days when my vacation takes me to Hawaii with the beautiful women there in hawaiian dresses

Anyhow, have any of you single people who date encountered people like this?