Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2005, 12:53 AM
broken by design

Send a message via AIM to nindj Send a message via MSN to nindj Send a message via Yahoo to nindj
florida guy needs roomate(s)

hello everyone, i am the guy from florida who hangs in the back of the room, i usualy keep quiet. My name is sean, and i will provide a pic so we all know what i look like. I am 23 (24 on monday sept 19th) and i am 6' tall, blond tipped dirty blond hair. hazle eyes, glasses, and about 260 lbs. I live in ocala florida with roomates. All is going well with them but a problem has arised. They have told me i need to be out by the 1st of the year, now normaly i wouldnt have a prob with this, but i am on probation. Those of you who live in florida know alot about how marion county runs their probation and how the laws are here, needless to say i am on probation for somthing i didnt do. I currently work at waffle house in ocala off of hyw 200 and I 75. I am single, looking. I need a place to go, i have till the 1st of the year to find a place. and i am thinking about leaving ocala. does anyone know anyone who needs a helping hand? somone let me know please. thanx, sean