Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2004, 04:41 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
why is phone sex so hard?

my husband is away this week and tonight we have made a phone sex date. we've done it many times before and it is always fun but he tells me i need to make it hotter and dirtier. i almost feel like writing a script to follow. why is it that guys always seem to need to hear nasty words and girls are turned on by subtle inuendos? ah well, like i said it's always fun, and i can't wait till we can talk. if you have any thoughts, let me know. maybe i'll cruise the stories for some good ideas.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Let's have a shave party!

Don't write a script, but a general outline of a "plot" might be a good thing to have in your head.

Steer the phone sex in the direction of your own fantasy, then it will seem more believable, more erotic.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Funny I think phone sex mirrors traditional sex. Some people are givers and some are receivers. Just relax. I'm sure he'd rather you just be you than be fake.

And if Mr. Lil reads this: *pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-26-2004, 06:22 PM
Not there yet.....

Well wyndhy, I'll volunteer if you want to practice first..... but i don't think you really need that huh!
Old 04-26-2004, 06:36 PM
pixie of the wood

ah coaster, you're so sweet and unselfish to volunteer your time. to be honest what i really want, more than anything, is the real thing. a nice, hot ruff and tumble. will someone tie me up, please?
Old 04-26-2004, 07:36 PM
~getting by~

Perhaps that's your topic for the evening... tell him how much you crave for him to get back home and tie you up... and how you love his hot ruff and tumbles... verbally relive a past experience that got you both extremely hot...

Not that I know a lot on this topic, but I heard that expressive moans are helpful to the person on the other end of the phone.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Why not consider finding a story that's hot and steamy and tell him that you're going to read him a bedtime story... and that he should make himself comfy?

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 04-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Causer of Unrest

See, I like it hot, nasty, and dirty--the talk and the sex. If I want innuendo, I'll watch primetime TV.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 04-27-2004, 03:08 AM

/can't help laughing at the Prime Time TV comment/

I think flutelday's got a great idea....even if it's just a jumping off point....at least it gets the words in your mouth to warm up with if he really needs to hear you talking dirty.

Back when phone sex didn't require a transatlantic call for us, my guy's goal was always to drive me to the inarticulate moans stage....that's what he got off on. Enjoyed the rest, but loved just listening to me react when I was beyond speech. All men are different, but if you're not usually, well, vocal ( ), it might be fun to amp it up a bit and see how he reacts.

Enjoy it, whatever you do. It's gotta be fun.

G
Old 04-27-2004, 03:44 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Maybe a little reverse target could work for both of you wyndhy. Phone sex is exercising the largest of our sex organs. Play with the result of the action instead of the action creating the result, if that makes sense.

Rather than “reading” a script, be making mental notes and pictures to your self of what’s going to happen when he DOES get home, from his reaction to your thoughts and words. ………………. Works for me.

Hell, ANYTHING works for me. LMAO

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-27-2004, 04:00 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Toss out the script and play off each other. Like GingerV said you may have to be more vocal than usual, but have fun with it!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:53 AM
I make sexytime with you

Why is phone sex so hard? Well, as much as phones have shrunk over the past few years, they're still pretty wide

*ducks*
I want to do something that matters
Old 04-27-2004, 09:03 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*throws ice cubes @ Belial*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-27-2004, 04:25 PM
pixie of the wood

just thought i would let ya'll know. phone sex is hard because about 30 seconds before you are about to have an incredible (and well deserved, because of your finess with dirty words) orgasm, and the person on the other line is starting to pant your name (telling you of your wonderful finess with said dirty words) your 3 year old wets the bed and now has to sleep in yours.
ah, the joys of motherhood.
needless to say the mood was lost even if i did feel like locking myself in the bathroom or going down to the cold basement for some privacy. we have a rain date (or rather a pee date as the case may be)
Old 04-27-2004, 04:53 PM

Oh damn, whndhy.....bad luck. You have to love them, don't you. Only thing that explains not giving them up for adoption.

Better luck next time....