Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2002, 12:18 AM

Please I need the help of the ladies

What is some advice for eating my gf out , what are some particular motions or areas ? Thanks
Old 07-27-2002, 03:26 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-26-2002, 04:31 PM

For starters, inserting the tongue is nice, but not earth shattering the way direct clit stimulation is for me.... I'd much rather have a guy finger me while licking my clitoris than putting his tongue inside me.
Old 08-30-2002, 10:02 PM

hit it w/ a figure eight style. goin back and forth alternating w/ the smooth then rough side of ur tongue.

use ur finger(s) to make a "come hither" motion, if u hit the right spot, she'll love u for it.

there is of course the hot/cold technique - suck on an ice cube, or drink some hot tea before u go at it.

the thread above is good

but above all else - be creative! and remember what she responds to
Old 09-01-2002, 08:28 AM

Speaking from experience. You need to always start north and work your way south. Start with deep passionate kisses as you gently caress her breast taking her nipples between your thumb and forefinger gently roll around. Then run you tongue all around the nipple as it becomes erect. The nipples have a direct nerve running down to the pussy. Start with the nipples and the pussy will be longing for your touch. Never be in a hurry. Take your time teasing her with your tongue. If her panties are still on, nibble on her through her panties and then gently slide them away from her pussy lips and tease and tantalize with your tongue. If she is truly enjoying this you will know by her moans of pleasure. Have her completely begging you to enter her before you fuck her with your tongue and then slide a couple of fingers in and finger fuck her as you lick her. This has made me have mutiple orgasms.
Old 09-02-2002, 12:33 PM

When you’ve mastered Latisha's From the North technique, try South for variety: Massage her feet with fragrant and tasty oil (done well, she may start moaning here), suck on toes, glide hands up calf, playfully lick back of knees, continue massage up thighs, licking inner thighs. When you get to panties follow North technique. Aaaahhhh!
Old 09-02-2002, 03:24 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

Defintiely teasing is the key with oral. The anticipation and the 'will he won't he?' feeling is almost as good as actually feeling his tongue on my clit! I love it when a guy's kisses go past my navel - i start to think, 'Oh my God, he's going to go down on me!' and when his kisses then start to tease and travel back up again it drives me crazy! As i said, teasing is the key.

I love when a guy starts with one or two feather light licks from the vulva (the entrance to the vagina) all the way up to the clit, then i like the guy to GENTLY lap at my clit, while spreading my lips apart so that my clit is totally exposed to his tongue. If he just keeps licking my clit like that, without too much drooling, i will end up literally screaming when i cum. For me, the beauty of a tongue is that it's so gentle on such an ultra-sensitive part of my body. . . oh god, describing it just makes me want it more than ever - curse being single!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and men's stubble really hurts down there so it's not a good 'first thing in the morning' activity - shave first, then eat!!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 09-02-2002, 09:10 PM

Yes, I agree, men's stubble is definitely not a good feeling.
Old 09-14-2002, 08:38 PM

I agree with Latisha and Indulgence. You can't just dive in there(unless......forget it, that's a whole other post).
Definately start out very gentle......the clit: rub it, lick it, try lightly sucking on it...gently.....gently....my friend......
see how she is feeling. Is she moaning, or making any noise at all? If not, ask if she likes what you are doing to her.
The definate trick is to have your finger inside her, moving back and forth(almost pushing down-that's a special spot)while you are licking, rubbing, etc....
if she's anything like me, she'll go nuts......