Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-20-2006, 12:46 AM

One Hot Day...One Even Hotter Night

So Im down in Cancun as I normally am around time of year...that time being mid summer july...and Im at bar just there for a drink enjoying the sights sounds and smells of the beatiful land ...beatiful women all around, only one question...which one will i choose? first a young brunnet (my favorite) her name was Trina or something like that so we get to talking and shes telling me about how her and her fience have went different ways i play the ol' " Wow thats horrible..." mean while shes rubbing my inner thigh ( EIIIKARRUMBA!) im doing back flipps in my head but keeping my cool...I'm whispering in her ear sweet nothings and shes eating it up like a hungry dog on the streets looking for scrapes...so i eventually get her to come back to my room at the lovley Avalon Grand.

We catch the next cab outta there and to the hotel we go...shes giving me a lap dance(the slickest trick in the book) we'll finding her glass upon glasses wine Torciano Fragolino if I'm not mistaken...I'm getting my buzz on I'm digging her she's digging me and she whipps my cock which by this time has enough of this game he wants to get down and dirty she sucking me off while I groping her left titty...then WHAM! I just turn her around slap on a Jimmy and just slaughter her pussy from behind she's screaming something in something fucking exotic lanaguage do I care? hell no and just before I blow my load I take the Jimmy off and I stick my strobbing cock in here asshole and just let lose in there and cum just comes ozzing out and she loves it she colapies to the carpet and lays there for a few minutes and went in the shower to clean up a bit and when i cameout she was gone...just the way i like it...