Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Wink Nervous and excited....all at once

So in just 5 hours, I will be meeting a guy face to face for the first time. We met online about 3 weeks ago and I've gotten pretty attached to him. One of my friends advised me to meet him in person before I really got attached......great idea I think. So this could go three ways. It could be the start of a great/good friendship. Maybe it could turn into an awesome relationship. Or, on the dark side, perhaps this second chance at an online love will seal my fate (yes, I love drama, lol). So until then, I'll wait anxiously. I'll report on what happens.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Freckle Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
So in just 5 hours, I will be meeting a guy face to face for the first time. We met online about 3 weeks ago and I've gotten pretty attached to him. One of my friends advised me to meet him in person before I really got attached......great idea I think. So this could go three ways. It could be the start of a great/good friendship. Maybe it could turn into an awesome relationship. Or, on the dark side, perhaps this second chance at an online love will seal my fate (yes, I love drama, lol). So until then, I'll wait anxiously. I'll report on what happens.

I wish you the best of luck!!!

My friend is about to go to Canada to meet a guy she's met online and really fallen for. I think the internet is cutting out the bar sceen for singles!!! Very cool!

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 01-14-2005, 12:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I will expect a full report when you return

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Loungin' Around

Good luck...and be safe. :hug:

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-14-2005, 12:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

damn it...now I feel motherly....are you meeting him in a public location?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

LOL @ Lil.......did you ask Fussy that same question when he was meeting some strange southern brunette who claimed to be a 'sex-pot'?!

Good luck AngelicVampiress - I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-14-2005, 01:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Yes and I made sure he was bringing CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!

AV do you have condoms?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-14-2005, 01:13 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
yes! good luck and BE SAFE AND SMART. (((AV)))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 01-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Tease and Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
damn it...now I feel motherly....are you meeting him in a public location?

Yes, ma'am.....meeting at a movie theatre. Well, if I like him, then he'll come back to my place but I'll never get into his car. I'll be in control of the driving and I have 18 other girls that can help kick his ass if he tries anything, lol.
Old 01-14-2005, 01:22 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

TY I feel better I hope he's more Prince Charming than toad Have a great time!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-14-2005, 03:08 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Good luck!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:18 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Good Luck have a good time and please come tell us what happened?
Old 01-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh geezzzzzz...I just got here to see the news! So glad she is being careful!

I wish you all the best of your expectations, AV! Hope you're having a great time and I'll be on the lookout for your report!

*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Tease and Please

Reporting back

Hello all! Thanks for being so supportive and caring!

Here's how it went:
Started off with me primping to impress him. I chose a favorite pair of low rise jeans and a somewhat form-fitting green shirt (my housemates told me it looked really good with my dark hair....one called me Scarlett O'Hara, lol). I was debating about wearing a belt and decided against it because it made a lump under my shirt, lol. Boy was it a mistake to leave the belt at home....my pants kept sliding down (but never off, lol). So I got to the theatre just in time. I looked for him and he kind of appeared out of nowhere. He was smiling and handed me my ticket. All I could think was that he looked sooooooooo much cuter than the pic I had seen of him. Lol, this is starting to be a long story so I'll try to sum it up. We both enjoyed the movie (Phantom of the Opera.....that movie turns me on, lol). After that, we came back to my room and talked. He doesn't say a lot but his facial expressions are priceless. He tickled my hand and made my whole arm tingle.....then he kissed my hand.....made me melt into a big puddle, lol. I didn't get to be held like I really wanted but I never really expected it to happen that way anyway. Not for our first meeting. So basically, I am completely obsessed with him, lol. He surely is the prince I've been looking for. We plan on meeting again really soon and I hope a wonderful relationship comes out of it. I've always said that there has never been a guy capable of "taming" me. This guy has me waiting for his every command (although he never does command anything). He is the first guy that has actually been able to make me want to be everything I can be for a guy. It was such an amazing night....too bad it had to end.

@---}-------

P.S.- If you want more details, I'll be happy to oblige, lol.