Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Mama Mia!

Brazilian Wax

I have a question for the other ladies...Do any of you get brazilian waxes? A brazilian wax differs from a bikini wax because in a brazilian they wax off everything, including hair on your ass and other places (*gasp* lol)

I've had a bikini wax and I liked the results, but I'm thinking about taking it to the next level. I get tired of having to shave everyday and still missing a hair here and there, you know?

Any opinions would be nice as I would like to know other peoples experiences before spending that much money on it.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:27 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

i'm shaven all over, and maintain that style, have gotten waxes and hate them cuz they hurt so much! lol I've got very sensitive skin
Old 11-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Diesels and Computers

The wife thinks it's a great turn-on if I shave her ( All Over ) I kinda get off on it too!
Old 11-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Mama Mia!

I started shaving right when the first few hairs sprouted up, I think my reaction was something like "Ewww!" lol..I've always hated hair.

I just get so sick of shaving everyday, and when I don't shave my sweetie complains because of the stubble. BTW-- I would NEVER trust Mr. Cherry with a razor down there, huh uh lol

I've gotten tattoos and piercings and done a plethora of other painful things, I always have my legs and armpits waxed. I'm just curious as to how a brazilian wax feels when it's done, how long it lasts, is it worth the $50-100 bucks?
Old 11-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Diesels and Computers

Hell for half that price I'd be glad to shave all you want!! LOL

Seriously Why don't you let your man that close to you with a razor?

Does he not have to shave almost on a daily basis? He should be an exspert!

And not to mention that it really is arousing for both parties. Just imagine his gentile touches as he is applying the cream. then the slow smooth strokes as he drags the razor so delicately across your most tender spots. being so careful as to not cut you. I garentee you both will be trembling with desire by the time he is done.
Old 11-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Mama Mia!

I don't let him shave me because that's personal business that I feel I should do myself, I guess. My pubes are the only part I shave anyway, everything else gets waxed. Not only that, I think he'd assume I was being a little lazy in asking him to shave me lol

Shaving a woman's private bits is different than shaving your face, and I've seen some pretty nasty cuts he's inflicted upon himself LOL

It's a BOY!!
Old 11-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Diesels and Computers

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
ROFLMAO!!!!

Now that is funny! That was the wifes though too the first time I did it for her. She threatend me with castration!! We all know how fond men are of their jewls! But when I was done and no nics, A nice warm damp cloth and the tounge lashing begins. before long she has orgasmed 3 or 4 times.

Now she insists on me shaving her at least twice a week!
Old 11-14-2004, 08:52 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

i've thought about having my bf shave me, sounds really hot!
Old 11-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Boobalicious Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgendr
I garentee you both will be trembling with desire by the time he is done.

Trembling for any reason is the last thing I'd want to be occuring with a razor that close to my tender parts

But in answer to the question....its really not all that much worse than the bikini area as far as pain. But it doesn't last long enough to me to justify spending 60 bux on it. So I either shave or on special occasions do it all myself. But then again, I'm a little masochistic....
Old 11-14-2004, 10:28 PM

I let my hubby shave me, the first time was nerveracking, we both were nervous. But it has gotten better. This way if he complains cause I didn't shave or something i can tell him to do it himself. He lets me shave him too so it's all fair. Neither one has cut the other, and it is very erotic. He has helped me on occasions where I nicked myself and gave up after i got most of it, He went down there carefully and finished it for me! We both agree that he shaves me smoother and vice versa. He can see the stray hairs rather than me guessing where they are.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:31 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Go for it baby..ooooooooooooooo just imagining you smooth all over.........................YUM!!
pssssst..........enjoy the pain
Old 11-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Diesels and Computers

Cowgirltease;

Is that an invitation or are you just teaseing again! All's I go to say is that shaving someone down there really turns me on! It get's me closer to the sweetest place I desire!!! and a little toungueing helps Too. I have never had the pleasure of being the shavie. But I'm willing to give it a try. ANY TAKERS?

LOL
Old 11-14-2004, 11:10 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Hey I'd do it for her and she knows it. I've been the shavie before. I laughed my ass off at how nervous THEY were.
I've never had a brazilian wax but I'd love to have one.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Mama Mia!

I *might* let another woman shave me....If that woman was cowgirl BTW, cowgirl, the pain is half the fun, ya know!

Mr Cherry said to find out how much they were and he'd pay for one. (Damn right he will lol) I'm a little nervous.

It's a BOY!!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:04 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
jeeping shaves w a straight razor and i have been brave enough to let him down there w that!!!! ive no worries w a normal safty razor but damn lemme tell u i didnt so much as breath till he was done for fear of a slip from him and no clit left for me!!! was very erotic tho!!!!!

~nikki