Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2004, 09:13 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

i finally did it!

my wife and i have been together for about 6 years now. she's had an orgasm from me going down on her before, but it was never what you'd call "grab-me-by-the-back-of-the-head-and-force-me-to-eat-her good...until last night! i have always been good at cunnilingus (or so i've been told by past girlfriends) but i was never able to find my wife's "spot". i found her g-spot but not the spot on the outside. well, i finally found it. her's is just below her clit but above the opening and lick with a very hard flat tongue. that got me thinking....pixie ladies, how do you like to be licked? :d:
Old 11-11-2004, 09:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
That's my spot too! Lick me there while you rub my g-spot with your fingers inside me and I'm allllllll yours.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-11-2004, 09:53 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
ah, the awesome feeling of discovery! WTG texas.
me, i prefer the rubbin' an' lickin' at the top of my clit, the underside is sensitive almost to the point of pain, with some wandering fingers to tickle my entrance. :lust:

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-11-2004, 11:33 PM
gurly gurl

yep what they said :drool:

Congrats, sounds like you had a fun time!!!
Old 11-12-2004, 04:00 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

With a finger inside me, but not moving, lick my clit itself in slow rhythmic feather light licks, and hear me moooooooaaaaaaaaaaaan!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-12-2004, 06:13 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
I love to have mine licked in circles around it....really light feathery flicks of the tongue at first with increasing pressure....and just occasional flicks lightly across the very tip (that's my most sensitive/almost painful area)....with it ending up a flat tongued pressing hard against my clit when i cum. Add some fingers in me just as I'm about to cum and I really do turn into a screaming mimi.

(Oh, and a big yayyyyyy for you and your wife....i can see the smile on her face from here)
Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Loungin' Around

Build up by teasing the top of my clit, and gently sucking the whole thing into your mouth. Stop occasionally to talk dirty to me, play with my nipples, or perhaps even offer me a taste. When I start to heat up, insert two fingers inside of me, and stroke them in and out. Sometimes hard, sometimes soft....feel free to add an extra finger wherever you like.

At this point, light-n-gentle or hard-n-demanding licks across the tip of my clit will get you everywhere. Keep doing this -- persistently -- until I cum. Be patient, it may take a few minutes. If your tongue tires, feel free to use your fingers. And when I start to cum, please keep pumping your fingers inside of me. I want to feel you sharing my experience ~ how my walls clench around your fingers, hear me beg for you to come up and fuck me......

Whew! Guess I was feeling a bit exhibitionist this morning. Spectacle over!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-12-2004, 09:04 AM
is not this trim anymore!

<--- takes a seat before he faints

I sure do love this topic.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
It sounds like you're licking her urethra, from the description of the location. So it's not really her g-spot you're hitting. But there might be a connection since women who experience female ejaculation ejaculate through their urethra via g-spot stimulation. At least that's what I've read since my wife has never ejaculated.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:03 PM

oh my.......ummmmm - will ya'll excuse me?

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 11-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Boobalicious Member

My spot is above and to the right of my clit...at around 10 o'clock lol..if you're not licking right there you're wasting your time. The very tip of my clit is the uber sensitive spot....its like a game...touch my clit, go back to start. Right and left, go forward 3 spaces....
Old 11-13-2004, 02:41 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
It sounds like you're licking her urethra, from the description of the location. So it's not really her g-spot you're hitting. But there might be a connection since women who experience female ejaculation ejaculate through their urethra via g-spot stimulation. At least that's what I've read since my wife has never ejaculated.

yeah, that's probably where i'm licking. as for the g-spot, it's right inside and up (provided she's laying on her back of course!

all i know is i can't wait to do it again!
Old 11-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
That's my spot too! Lick me there while you rub my g-spot with your fingers inside me and I'm allllllll yours.

...writes this down...

Old 11-13-2004, 03:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
next trip home, I'll stamp it on your forehead

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
next trip home, I'll stamp it on your forehead

..writes this down, too!...