Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2005, 04:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Spicing Things Up

I'm hunting for ideas today...just thought I'd share some of what I'm finding. I know many of them are not rocket science or new ideas but some might be reminders.

"We once made ice cream sundaes on each other's stomachs and ate them. The hot fudge and cold ice cream together on your skin creates quite a sensation."

"Buy a cheap plastic shower curtain and a bottle of baby oil. Warm the oil in hot water and lay the curtain over your bed or on the living room floor. Squirt the oil all over the curtain and get naked!"

"Gently tie and blindfold him while he lies on the bed. Stand at the side of the bed and lightly trail your fingers all over his body. Leave the genital area alone for as long as possible. When you deprive him of his sense of sight, his other senses will kick into overdrive."

"Every time we have any kind of sex, we put money in a jar. Oral sex gets a buck plus a quarter; a hand job gets a buck plus a dime; if she comes, it's a buck plus a nickel; if we videotape it, it's a buck plus a five-dollar bill. It's a great incentive!"

"My wife always does something unexpected. When I was tending bar, she got in an empty ice bin and started going down on me. It was fabulous -- until I had to move to serve someone."

"Make your own movie with exactly what you want in it. Just make sure you lock it up tight when you're done."

"I didn't realize what visual beings men were until I stripped for my husband for the first time. He did everything but drool. I don't have a model's body, but his appreciation was evident."

"Play some music you like. Give good eye contact while you remove your clothing; focus on his reactions. Just have fun and relax!"

"I bought a package of play money to use during a striptease. It was the best dollar I've ever spent!"

"If you're insecure about your looks, try using a red lightbulb in place of a normal white one. It not only adds a sexy ambience but hides a lot, too."

"After showering, dust yourself with powdered sugar. Don't tell him; he'll just think you taste wonderful."

"Lie on your back while your husband goes down on you. Have him reach both hands underneath your thighs and up along your sides and play with your nipples. All that stimulation without being able to move much because his arms are holding you still is fantastic!"

"Try having him stimulate your G spot with his finger as he gives you oral sex. You're guaranteed a better orgasm."

"Tell your guy to chew a few Altoids, then lightly blow and suck the air over your clitoris. My wife loves this."

"Try having your man spell out the ABC's with his tongue, first A to Z, then Z to A. I do this with my wife, and she goes crazy!"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2005, 04:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Hand Job Advice

"Using lots of lubrication, start with your right hand at the bottom, go to the top and off; then use your left hand and do the same. Alternate hands about once a second -- not fast, but not too slow."

"Some light stroking with your fingertips is nice, but a firmer pressure is nicer; use lubrication if you get really serious. Testicles are a light-pressure, cupping, stroking kind of affair -- no squeezing there."

Prematureoops!

"To deal with this I have an orgasm first; then I give her one orally or with toys. Seeing her aroused gets me up and running again, and I last much longer the second time around."

"If your man has trouble holding back, ask him to masturbate an hour or so before you have sex."

"For men there's a 'point of inevitability.' You have to take him to almost that point over and over without letting him climax (of course, there'll be accidents) until he can recognize all the signals."

"Condoms are great for reducing sensitivity. If one doesn't cut it, try wearing two."

"Try a product from Kamasutra.com called Pleasure Balm. It has a very mild numbing effect. Apply it a while before entry. It's fun to use -- flavored and edible, too."

Prostate
"Insert your finger in his anus and search for a pea-shaped gland on the interior wall toward his genitals. Stimulate it as he likes it -- fast or slow -- while giving him oral sex or a hand job." - "My wife used a vibrator on me to massage my prostate gland. She inserted it and gave me oral sex at the same time. It was about the best orgasm I've ever had -- and it doesn't mean you're gay."

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2005, 04:55 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I got the nerve to ask my wife to switch to sleeping with nothing on -- and she surprised me by accepting. I won't say it revitalized our sex life, but it's a good start."

"My wife said she could never sleep naked. Then we went away on an island vacation one weekend and tried it, and now she does, and our sex life is better than ever."

"We both have started sleeping naked. I notice we're having more sex: We're doing it practically every night!"

"The skin-against-skin thing with my husband is wonderful. It's almost as good as sex."

Masturbation

"Start out in a sixty-nine position with you on top, get him really wet, then sit up and move his hand to where you want it."

"Tell him you'll show him how you do yourself if he shows you. This is a great way to learn which technique turns him on."

Kink

"My husband and I like to push the envelope. We always end up in the 'normal' range, but it's fun to see what we'll try. It increases our intimacy."

"I got my partner to put me over his knee and play a game where he had to ask me questions about cars (about which I know nothing!) and every time I couldn't give the right answer, he could spank me once. We'd play that until we were both so aroused, we went on to somewhat more normal stuff."

"My man loves to have 'boob sex' with me. Sometimes we use oils; and for a little fun, try pasties! Tassled ones are great. And if that isn't enough, get some body paints and make designs on your breasts!"

"We have a drawer full of lingerie my hubby likes. And we try to have a digital camera handy, along with some lotion for rubbing."

"We always have a towel on or near the bed. The toys are in a cedar box next to the bed; the lubes are in a warmer on the nightstand, and the candles are there too. The silk scarf hangs within easy reach."

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Suprise Me

The sleeping naked is soooooooo true!

We also have an extra lamp by the bed with a red light bulb in it... no more candles on the bookcase headboard since the accident.. I have a tendency to throw pillows!

Old 03-06-2005, 01:15 PM
gurly gurl

WOW what nice ideas!
Old 03-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Just me.

I like the way Lilith thinks.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Loungin' Around

I have one to add.....

I've found that Mr. Osuche is a romantic at heart. What really works with him is to plan a date night....and tell him *exactly* what I am going to do to him that night. In intimate detail. I let him think aboiut it all day .... the anticipation drives him wild.

Than I do exactly what I told him I'd do....with a few extras thrown in for a surprise.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-07-2005, 12:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Envelop night.

Both of you each write a few wishes, themes, desires, wants, down on a piece of paper and place them in envelopes. Mark on the outside who is to open it. Alternate who opens an evelope each week. Some might require prepration so the opening occures before the choisen day. Do not tell the other person which envelop you opened.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Missing the Angels

Alot of good ideas in here!!!!

I bought sex scratch tickets from Spencer's Gifts. They were fun!!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:48 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I like the idea of "envelope night". For us, it would probably work out better to do it once a month, but the idea is there and I think it's a good one.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Loungin' Around

I must say.....the getaway cabin in the woods worked wonders......Just beware the wooden walls!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
......Just beware the wooden walls!

Ouch!!

No offense to Mr. osuche, but I hope HE was on the recieving end.

If not, I hope he took good care of the problem area for you