Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2003, 04:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
theres always something about the coming of fall

i was talking about this to a sweetie here the other day, about when its about this time of year that always gets me into a more reminiscing mood. i remember there used to be a apartment i once had where we had a couch in the back yard. i remember days where i would just lay back there and let the sun shine wamly on my face, but have that gentle breeze stir the greenery around and make it the just right feeling. not too cold and not too hot.

then as the weeks turn to months, it gets a bit cooler, the days shorter. still on that couch after what needed to be done is done, sitting on that couch, just living life. thinking thoughts but not remember any of them, listening to things around you, enjoying a drink but always wary if some insect ventured their way and invade your little escape. sitting there, sometimes wishing that i had someone to just hold in my arms when laying there, breathing in unison with them, not talking, somehow sharing a thought, enjoying their presence. falling asleep, arms hugged tightly, her head leaned back, cheek touching mine.

not sure why i'm writing this. guess its just been the begining of one of those days, and i really have nothing better to do. does anyone else have urges, emotions, feelings with the coming of seasons? i would have to say that fall is the strongest for me, one of those things where there does not need to be a definition for why.
Old 09-13-2003, 04:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Scorp~
I have a love affair with Fall too. I woke up last Sunday and could feel the electricity in the air. I live in a place where Fall is so short but I will spend as much time outdoors during this season as possible. I suppose it's the earthy part of me that loves a season that represents reaping the fruits of one's labors, a time where things are rich and ripe.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Loungin' Around

Fall is my favorite season. I typically take a couple of days off and go camping and hiking to enjoy it...completely alone. I like the feeling of solitude when I'm in nature.

I also love hot apple cider and walking thru piles of leaves (probably a reminiscence of my childhood), carving pumpkins, and long evening walks.

I wish fall would last all year....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Just me.

If it weren't for winter coming next ... fall would be my favorite season as well ... but I put spring a little ahead only because there's still two good seasons to follow.

I do love walking through parks when the leaves are changing colors; and to smell the scent of people burning them after raking their yards, and the sight of farmers bringing their grains and produce to market. Great season!
Old 09-13-2003, 11:34 PM
Banned

I love them smell . . . Mother Nature is slowing things down . . . the leaves turn beautiful colours, the mountain bike trails are safe because the bears are going to sleep . . .