Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Learning to talk sexy

New Outfit

The sound of a key in the door catches my attention, my stomach flutters, nervous energy bubbling all over me, try to breathe deeply, but my muscles spasm slightly and the sound is jagged. My hand moves instinctively to press inward at the 10,000 butterflies that have all taken flight inside.

Your voice echos through the entry hallway calling my name, I smile, waiting quietly ontop of the bed. I know there is nothing original about the spot, but it is comfortable. However, as comfortable as the spot is, I am still way out of my comfort zone. Doing my best to hold the sexy pose in the new rags I'm wearing, and rags might not be such a bad description, nice fabric, but not very much of it. A series of string-like connections between tiny bits of cloth that cover me, but still manage to leave almost nothing to imagination. Geez I wish I had the kind of panache to pull this one off with confidence!

"Babe, where are ....." love the sound of your voice, the deep growling sound that in just an undertone, it snakes through my senses starting a tingle in my body. Words stop as you hit the doorway to our bedroom and see my lying on the bed. Staring at me without moving, I attempt a saucy smile. The grin on your face tells me that at least my attempts are worthwhile.

"Laaaaaa-dy! Looks like some shopping was done today!" You do a soft wolf whistle and I can't stop the little nervous giggle from escaping my lips. Patting the spot on the bed beside me, I invite you to join me. Eyebrow raised a bit and I open my lips ever so slightly to let my tongue slide slowly across my lower lip and then up and half way across the top lip before withdrawing it from sight....it's a move I've been practicing in front of the mirror for over a week.

Long legs carry you across the room in about 2 1/2 steps, releasing the button and zipper as you move. Standing to the side of the bed long enough to let the pants drop as you step out of them. I feel the rush of the moment, a reminder of my power to compel you to action. Look deep into your eyes from lowered lashes and give you a sexy half smile, my eyes challenge you ... "come" they say "conquer me if you can".

The muscles across your cheeks and jaw tighten and your eyes take on a kind of hunting quality, again I smile. while sliding back a bit, giving you more room. Eyelids droop down a bit more, doing my best to look sultry but secure, issuing a challenge to show me you have won the right to this adventure with me.

Touching your neck, softly allowing my fingers to dwell on your heated skin, feeling the beat of your heart, fingertips caressing the taut skin of your jawline and chin, then running down your neck to tug at the top buttons of your shirt, smoothing the fabric back to revel in the sight of your chest, the crisp hair springing up to my touch. Love that, the maleness of you.

Pouting, lower lip jutting out at an extreme that I've never really tried with anyone, but been practicing that look as well lately. My goal is to not have to say a word and yet still have you know exactly what I want with each moment. Kissing me long and soft, tasting my pout, nipping at it and then licking it better. Love the way you kiss, love that you knew I needed that kiss!

Hand rests lightly on the outside curve of my thigh, lightly stroking, checking the level of my tenseness and easing your way closer to me. Heat eminating in waves from your body, you move closer still, hand playing with the strings and bits of fabric, trying o figure how the "outfit" works, how it will come off when the time is right. All the while your lips savage me so gently. Knowing that you have won my challenge already, but trying to hold only my senses long enough to do all I have planned. Pulling back from your lips is so hard, but I shift and tilt my head, allowing you easy access to the side of my neck. Again, no words pass my lips, but you know exactly what I am asking.

Smiling you move closer, nuzzling against my neck and ear, hear the intake of my breath in reaction to that move you do so well! I swear you could probably bring me all the way to flaming orgasm if you were to do that long enough, you finger slide between us and suddenly pinch and pull at my nipple. I jump, my breathing becomes shallow and you push me to lay on my back, moving over me, continuing to work those ooooh sooo sensitive spots on my neck and ear, both hands now working hard on my nipples, watching me as my body arches, I cannot stop myself.

Sliding your hand downward, fingers slipping beneath that small triangle of fabric you touch me, stroke me, push the fabric back and press your palm inward and your fingers press lower and inward, I shiver. Nipples hard and extended, tender and throbbing, you kiss me deeply as your fingers tease and delight me.

My hands move to your back, pulling you closer, cupping your butt and pulling you hard toward me. One word escapes my lips ..... "pleeeeeeaaase!" I feel you smile as you move back far enough to align your body with mine and push into me. Breathing stops for a heartbeat and then my lungs try to catch up, fast shallow breaths.

Feels so good when you're inside me, feels like the world is complete, I am complete, I am as I was meant to be. You pull back and then thrust inward again, the world tilts and then returns to balance for brief seconds at a time. The feeling of you as part of me and me as part of you. Every minute practicing my looks in front of the mirror is worth these moments. I look deep in your eyes as you thrust into me, over and over and over, teasing me, keeping us both just on the edge and then pulling back again, to the edge and pulling back, until neither one of us can take a moment more of waiting and we jump together over that cliff into heartstopping moments of ecstacy. Sweat rolling off of our bodies, mixing together along with those more creamy fluids.

We roll onto our sides, facing each other, still longing for the touching and tasting of each other, I smile against your neck as you pull me tight against you. "So did you like my new outfit?"