Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2003, 08:36 PM
This space for Rent

Does it get easier?

My gf went away for the weekend to play with another women. I have been anxious all weekend. Does it get better as time goes on?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:20 PM
This space for Rent

Sometimes I have to wonder if she is going to leave me for a women, I hope that doesnt sound wierd. Maybe Im just insecure?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Banned

I admire your open relationship, airhog! I think doubts are natural but I'd bet that she loves you and will return for you
Old 05-25-2003, 12:03 AM
This space for Rent

I sure hope so, I have barely talked to her since she left, which isnt unusual. Im not even sure if they have done anything since I felt it best too wait until she got back before asking her.

Of course the offer stands that if I want to have sex with another man she wouldnt mind then again, the thought of having my ass penetrated by a man does not ring high on my list of things I would like to subject my body too.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:30 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Airhog, just relax. It will probably get better as you change your way of thinking. Stop being so insecure! This is the sort of situation where you just need to sit back and have a little faith.

And who's to say sleeping with a man would have to mean you received anal sex? As with all sexual encounters, you set your own limits. Maybe you do his ass, maybe you just leave it at blowjobs. It's your ass, your decision!

So just sit tight, relax, and be happy for her!
Just make sure you talk about it when she gets back. Let her know that you missed her and were a little anxious - but don't give her the impression you're to insecure or don't trust you.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 05-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Suprise Me

Sorry, but I am a tad bit

You have an open relationship? She can go away and play with another woman? And it is o.k. for you (by her acceptance) to go and play with another man? But you are not into men, is that right? Is it o.k. with her that you "play" with another woman? (since that seems to be your preference)

I don't mean this to sound harsh, but sounds like to me that she gets to have her cake and eat it too, while you are standing there holding an empty plate without a fork and are supposed to accept it.

Like Casper said......... talk with her about it when she gets back, let her know how you feel, but don't put what you are feeling at her feet as if she is responsible for them. In my opinion, if you express yourself in that manner, to me, it wouldn't sound insecure at all.

Keep us updated.......

Old 05-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Do you ever get to experiance the fun with her and anouther woman? That might help you feel more secure, if you enjoyed it together, then you would get a better idea on how she feels about it all. Maybe I am all wrong, just a thought.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 05-25-2003, 01:08 PM
This space for Rent

Cheyenne - This is her first encounter with a girl. I firmly believe that I would rather she discover her sexuality with a women sooner rather then later a ruin a marriage and kids lives. I do see the point about me not liking men, but I try not too look at it like she is getting something and im not, otherwise this just wouldnt work out.

sex_24_7 - We have talked about a third person, but I have said no too it in the past, simply because I am not sure if it would hurt our relationship in a bad way.

Casper - It doesnt I am curious about oral sex with a man, but I dont think it would turn into a regular thing, just something I can add to my book of been there done that
Old 05-25-2003, 05:35 PM
This space for Rent

well, it looks like I got worked up over nothing, they didnt even do anything...
Old 05-25-2003, 11:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
That's not the point now is it?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-26-2003, 12:00 PM

Airhog, if you feel uncomfortable with this don't do it. Giving a little is one thing, but if you are feeling this way let her know and talk to her about it. Don't hide your feelings or they will turn on both you.. maybe she is ready to open the relationship up, but it doesn't sound like you are as ready as you need to be, which can be very dangerous.