Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2003, 12:29 AM
soft and cuddly

Need some advice

I need some help with the over the counter contraceptives foams.
I do know that they are not 100% effective but I was wondering what brand is the best to use?Ive done some research on my own but I would really like to hear from the women that have used them.Any help and information you can give me would be very much appreciated.Thanks.

Penny
Old 01-28-2003, 01:00 PM
soft and cuddly

Re: Need some advice

Quote:
Originally posted by sylverpenny
I need some help with the over the counter contraceptives foams.
I do know that they are not 100% effective but I was wondering what brand is the best to use?Ive done some research on my own but I would really like to hear from the women that have used them.Any help and information you can give me would be very much appreciated.Thanks.

Penny

Hmmmmm I guess none of the women here used the foams.Well that's okay I decided what I'm going to use.Thanks anyway.

Penny
Old 01-29-2003, 05:31 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Sylverpenny!!!

I am so sorry nobody was able to help you!!

Glad you were able to decide anyway. I guess foams aren't that common nowadays, especially since, as you say, they're not as effective as say condoms or the pill. So not many Pixies may have had much to contribute.

Maybe you could tell us about your experiences with the foam- what did you base your decision on, and has it met your expectations? There may be other women in the future who might want to ask the same question as you!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-29-2003, 06:59 AM
soft and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by CasperTG
Sylverpenny!!!

I am so sorry nobody was able to help you!!

Glad you were able to decide anyway. I guess foams aren't that common nowadays, especially since, as you say, they're not as effective as say condoms or the pill. So not many Pixies may have had much to contribute.

Maybe you could tell us about your experiences with the foam- what did you base your decision on, and has it met your expectations? There may be other women in the future who might want to ask the same question as you!

CasperTG

Hi Casper

I haven't used it yet but I decided to go with an insert.I found a brand that has been around for 30 years so i thought I would go with that.The foams look so messy besides it will be fun to have him put the insert in for me.

Penny
Old 01-29-2003, 08:23 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

LOL Penny.... sounds fun! Hope you have a good time... and I hope it works!!!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
Hey Silver penny....only just seen your question hun.

I personally am not a fan of foam...or any of the other creams for that matter. If you are a fan of oral sex...as I am... the foam can be a little off putting.

Have you tried the female comdom hun...I haven't personally..but I have heard that it is very effective and can add to your pleasure.

Anyway hun...it is all a matter of personal choice, and you have to have something that you feel comfortable with, give em all a try, and find out which suits your needs.

Good luck with the research...have fun. xxxxxx

Old 01-29-2003, 11:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sorry Sylverpenny..... I have not used the foams at all. I have to say I am not super keen on adding any chemicals to my normal flora and fauna*shrugs*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas