Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2002, 01:37 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Boinking Bloopers

Found the following at www.funinbed.com Had to come post a few of the ones that got me laughing... hope you enjoy.. and if you want to laugh at more... go there

Anna-Lee in Alaska:

"After attending a football game, my boyfriend and I went back to my house to have a little fun. While we were having sex, my kitten had jumped onto the answering machine. Somehow the feline had pressed the record button, taping out moans of pleasure onto the machine. An hour later my mother called to ask how the game was. Her exact message: 'How many touchdowns does it take in order to satisfy you?'"

SB in New Jersey:

"My boyfriend was orally pleasuring me. Sometimes he likes to bite. He got a little carried away this one time, he bit a little harder than usual. It startled me, like when you touch something hot, you pull away. Well, I pulled away, with his teeth still clenched. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. So we kept doing what we were doing. After about 5 minutes he noticed that I was bleeding. At first we thought it was that time of the month. Then we realized that I was cut. He made me call my doctor "Hey Doc, what's the strangest sex story you've ever heard?" The most embarrassing part was having to explain to the answering service and the staff in the office why you need to see the doctor. When we walked into the office he had said to my boyfriend.. "nice job" with a laugh. It WAS pretty funny after the fact. Nothing to do but let it heal, with a slight scar. "

Dennis in Wichita:

"One time after drinking and dancing all night at a club my wife and I (girlfriend at the time) went back to my parents house to hang out in the basement and get in some "quality time" because neither of us had our own places yet. My parents had only met her about a month prior although we had been dating for close to 6-7 months. After things got heated we finally just stripped our clothes, pulled up a very small (4ft by 5ft) blanket and had our way with each other. Of course being inebriated made it a great time and idea but it also put us to sleep afterwards. We were woken up on bright and early Sunday morning by my father. She was but naked on top of me with me still inside her and no cover at all!!! Thank God he said nothing to my mom and her future mother-in-law because she would have had a heart-attack!! He never said a word about it... I just wonder how long he stood there and had a free peek before he decided to tap my future wife on the shoulder and say 'It's time to go home.'"

Dawn in Georgia:

"My new husband (an army officer) and myself got a little frisky in the P.X. mens' restroom. The P.X is a department store for army personnel. As I was climazing, 3 soldiers walked into the restroom. One pushed open the door slightly. I tried to shut the door using only my foot. But, I lost balance, throwing both of us to the floor and out the stall door. About the same time another soldier walked in so the restroom was exposed to the world. "

Kim in Texas:

"My new husband and I were getting it on in my mother-in-law's bed. We thought she had left for work. While I was on top of him doing my thing, the bed slats slipped and the bed crashed to the floor. Mother-in-law comes rushing in on us and we are still naked and I am still on top. She has still not mentioned it to this day!"

BC in Illinois:

"While attending college in western Illinois, would rendezvous with girlfriend in dorm stairwell. Once, at the point of orgasm my knees buckled and I fell down the stairs! Thankfully, no injuries."

Okay.. Okay... no doubt you have all gotten tired of my posts tonight.. LOL.. this will be the last (I hope)...

Nite
Old 12-15-2002, 02:49 AM
Booger Lama

lol jennaflower
had one guy I worked with have one happen to him he came in one day a we noticed he was walking funny and asked him why he told that he had got his girl friend a kitten from christmass and about 3 months ago and noramly when they were having sex they made sure the cat was out of the room and the doors were shut but that night they must have not shut the door all the way because when he was going at it on top of her the kitten came in and jumped up on the bed and must have saw his balls bouncing away and thought they were a toy because he jumped up and dug his claws into them we gave him a hard time about it for week asked him if the cat had his balls

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 12-15-2002, 08:34 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Booger, his name wouldn't be "Claude Balls", would it?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 12-16-2002, 04:34 AM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
went down on a gf and came up with a big yeasty white chunk. about a week later found out she took it to her doc and it was a piece of pizza crust i had for lunch
Old 12-16-2002, 06:46 AM
MMM, do it to me again.

lmao@dz

once had boyfriend's father walk in while i was giving him head, he just turned around and left.
i know i know, pretty dull.