Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2002, 11:12 PM

ohh no, am I going insanE??!

I used to see my sister as a cool normal person. But as I get older, I start to notice how sexually attracted I get to her. just the other day I encountered her in the bathroom bending down so I could see her pussy while she reached for her lotion. I simply can't get over how busty she is! I'm thinking next time she takes a shower and she reaches for her lotion, I'll slip in and start fuckin her, she'll like my cock! IS this OK?!
Old 07-01-2002, 12:47 AM

It's natural. She's a woman. Socially speaking you may encounter problems with this (not to mention with your sister!), but there's nothing actually 'wrong' with it.

Hey, whatever floats your boat!

And if shes hot, sneak us some pics huh?
Old 07-01-2002, 01:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
well I am in 2 minds really. I can understand you being turned on by her sexy body, that is a natural thing and especially if you have seen a live female pussy, well that would get any guy hot.

But as to going further with it, well there is the dilemma. Sibling sex is not taboo for no good reason as there is a higher than usual chance of problems with any offspring resulting.

I would find out how your sister feels about it all first, she may not appreciate you jumping in the shower and fucking her at all.

If you are excited and force her that is rape. Do you love your sister, would you want her to be raped? worse still if it is a family member, man that sort of thing could wreck you, your sister and your family forever, thats too high a price to pay for a fuck.

So talk to your sister and tell her how you have a crush on her and have the hots. Work out what happens from then from her response.

On no account jump in the shower with her uninvited.
Old 07-01-2002, 02:05 AM

RE: IS this OK?

There is only one answer to that question.

NO!
Old 07-01-2002, 02:12 AM

Unhappy

Its been a while since I last posted, but this is one I feel I have to post a reply to this one.

First, let me say I, too, feel it is perfectly normal and healthy to be aroused by the sight of a sexy lady, even if she happens to be your sister. As Grumbleguts pointed out, incest is a VERY strong taboo in our society. Thus you need to be very careful in expressing such feelings.

A friend of mine recently went throught this. Her brother confessed he has had a crush on her for many years and tried to get her to have sex with him. Even though nothing happened, my friend was still very disturbed by this. It took me several weeks to talk her though the incident, convincing her she did nothing wrong and that it was her brother that needed the help.

To this day, the relationship between my friend and her brother is strained. They speak to each other only when necessary and find some excuse to avoid family functions if they know the other will be present. If they absolutely must see each other in such situations, one finds a reason the leave as early as is politely possible.

Think about what you are considering doing very carefully. The consequences could be very severe!
Old 07-01-2002, 11:58 AM

Its not insane to be attracted to women.

It is morally wrong to have sex with your sister and will damage your life irrevocably.

Andrew
Old 07-01-2002, 06:29 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool I know things have change a lot in the last ¼ century!

If you are able to use this internet, it’s time for you come out of those hills!:whiteghos

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-02-2002, 01:02 AM

Forget the morality and the family problems for a moment.

It is illegal and if brought to court could land you in a cell with

a HIV positive creature that thinks that your mouth or bum is

his penis' next home.

Be afraid of consequences, they are real.
Old 07-02-2002, 06:53 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

OK, now this is kinda a tricky one.
I'm a bit like grumbleguts in that I can see both sides of this.
I'm sure your sister's very attractive and NO, there's nothing wrong with it. This is someone close to you, whom you care about.
On the other hand, it's taboo in today's society. It's "wrong" because people say so. Impregnating her, mind, is very wrong. Aside from the increased risk of birth defects, and the massive legal issue, it's just plain complicated.
I would say experimenting is fine up to a point. Oral sex, and general touching is fine provided you are both over 18 and both consensual to it. I wouldn't go any further than that though. And I'd make sure to not get caught!!!
The thing you have to be very aware of when taking advice from this forum, is that we don't know your sister. We don't know if she'll be open to it, or if she'll be freaked out. That's something you'll have to think very carefully about and raise it as best you can. Whatever you do - DON'T SURPRISE HER! It'd be the best way to guage her reaction but that reaction may be a very very bad one!!

So those are my thoughts on the issue. Be very careful about everything. If you're unsure, don't do it.

And now Mr. 3G is probably going to call me a moron and insult me because he'll think I'm encouraging you to do something illegal and wrong and hideous. Good for him. I'm giving the best advice I can based on my morals and my knowledge!

Good luck to you!
Keep us informed of what happens,
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 07-02-2002, 08:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Casper they are very reasoned thoughts and i commend you for expressing them.

I do see Mr3G's viewpoint and respect it, I think being the man he is, he will respect your honestly given and valid opinion. There is more to the issue than legality and each person has a different view of their morality

The main aim of us all is to give advice that will help the person asking for it. We want him to be able to resolve it in the best way possible. To make an asssessment there needs to be all options canvassed. I really hope that demon child can read all of this and make a decision that will be acceptable to him and his sister.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:57 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Lust after your sister, sure thats ok, doing something about it isnt....Go to your bedroom jerk off to get some release...lovers may come and go but Sisters and Brothers are forever.
Old 07-02-2002, 11:47 PM
ass man

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian_Watt
I won't jump on my soapbox about the subject because I am a only child. So its up to you on whether or not you should go through with it. Just be aware of the negative vibes you could get from it...
Old 07-03-2002, 12:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I have a sister and I have never been attracted to her. I see no problem with you being attracted to your sister, but I do see a problem if you act on these attractions. Most likely, your sister does not feel the same way about you. Before you hop in the shower with her, think of the consequences. Such as, what will your sister say and how will she react. What if she goes to the rest of the family about it??? You could be shunned from your family for the rest of your life. Think things through before you act and everything will turn out fine :redghost:
Old 07-03-2002, 01:11 PM

if you had scales and weighed the pros and the cons of this I think you would find that it is a very bad idea. but if you want to go ahead it it anyway I wouldn't suggest suprizing her or even talking to her about it because it could result in alienating her from you forever. Gaudge her recation to small things. Good example is at once point I hadn't seen my sister for about 3 years. And when we finaly saw one another again she made a comment on how attactive I had become (although I would never touch my sister the thought digusts me). Anyway the bottom line is it is a VERY bad idea even if it does work out because it breaks the brother sister bond siblings normally have turning to somthing else that will eventaully sour.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
I sense a lack of female response here - I don't know how old your sis is, but please take care...don't do anything unless you get like a big go ahead from her. I'm speaking from personal experience here.

no, you're not going insane - honest