View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 05:41 PM

Laura could not guess who's cock it was from taste but she knew the two shapes pretty quick. I was feeling very hot and could not stop looking at Gary's cock. at one point when he passed behind me, while my cock was in Laura's mouth, his cock grazed my arse cheeks. I really wanted to feel it.

Gary pulled me to oneside and suggested we surprise Laura with DP. i agreed and then he said "You will need to lube up."

He looked at me intentally and then he started to smear lube around my cock head, I was so turned on. He smiled at me and gently kissed me, i loved seeing his hands rubbing my head. "Have you done this before?" Gary asked.

"No, I have not fucked a gir;=l's bum" I wanted to say - But I have a guy.

Gary stopped caressing my cock and went behind Laura.

"Hey Laura - ready for more cock?"

"get on with it, I'm waiting for shagging and you to are getting it on, I want to see" Growled Laura.

"Easy - you will" said Gary - he winked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cock seemed to harden more.

"Ok, Laura we are gonna give you two cocks, you've gotta guess who's in your puss and who is in your arse - is that OK?" Gary asked.

"Just do it, you know I like anal too, but I'm guessing it's your big gay cock in my arse" said Laura.

Gary got underneath, as he did I saw more of his lovely bum, two beautiful arse cheeks and a glimpse of his arsehole. i watched mesmerised as his cock slid into her pussy, I loved seeing her pussy so open, but more I loved seeing his cock. I wanted it in my arsehole.

I moved behind Laura, smoothed lube over her pink rosette arsehole and gently, very gently and slowly pushed the head of my cock against her puckered entrance. It opened - yielding inch by inch, it was so tight and felt soft and gorgeous. It was so erotic watching my cock disappearing between her lovely tight cheeks.

"Ohh, ohh fuck my arse, fuck my puss" moaned Laura.

I pushed into her lovely arse upto my balls and then I started slow, short thrusts - about an inch long. She felt so good.