Thread: Meeting her
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 01:53 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
As we lay there, we talked the get to know you talk that we had wanted. She stopped talking and smiled up at me with a look that said satisfaction. Gazing at me through her lashes with her soft green eyes she moved upward. She pulled her body against mine and kissed me deeply. I tasted my own semen on her lips and tongue as she shared the fruits of our shared pleasure.

We lay naked on the blanket, feeling the warm summer's breeze as it dried the light sweat glistening on our skin. I reached for the wine bottle and silently filled our glasses. I hoisted mine to her, smiling. "That was unbelievable," I said, truthfully. "Where did you learn that?"

She smiled at me, proudly. "I guess it's just a gift," she said. "I've always known how to treat the little man just right”. She grasped me, and I could feel blood rushing to the organ. I wondered how long it would take me to recover from this last orgasm. She began to stroke me, first gently, more firmly, squeezing the shaft. To my amazement, I felt myself grow erect again. She grinned at me in satisfaction. "Mind if I suck you again?"

"Help yourself," I said. At once her lips were on me again, but this time I knew she'd have more time to spend before I came. She knew it, too, and she moved her hot, wet mouth rapidly up and down my tender cock, more forcefully than before, taking me just to the threshold of pain, where the most intense pleasure lives.

That is when I pulled her away, as much as I would have loved to cum in her moist mouth once again I was eager to share a little pleasure. I rolled on my side as she reclined on one elbow to look at me. I began to pull her dress over her head ever so slow, never let my eyes leave hers. I could fall into those eyes and be lost forever, I kept thinking. I unsnapped her bra and freed her breasts. I looked down and they were wonderful, smooth soft skid with dark nipples standing slightly at attention as if begging in need. However i could see she was not in the mood to be played with she was ready to have our chats fulfilled. I quickly released her from her panties so we were both nude. She hooked one leg over my hip and pulled me closer to her.

Idly, I stroked first one large nipple, then the other, feeling them grow hard under my fingers. She sucked in her breath through clenched teeth as I touched her. She tried pulling my body even closer to her. I cupped one soft ass cheek with my hand and her hips began to move rhythmically. I pushed her onto her back. She didn't resist, staring at me through half-closed cavernous eyes. Her legs were slightly parted, and her prominent, swollen lips were deep pink from arousal. Gently I pushed her legs farther apart, so that her soft tuft of hair was completely exposed to me.

I brought my face down to her belly, kissing the soft skin, moving slowly down to the joining of thigh and belly. I traced the warm, moist skin with the tip of my tongue, hearing her breathing increase its tempo, smelling her arousal.

Her small clit was beginning to emerge from its hood, and I traced the outline of her full outer lips with the tip of my tongue. She had told me once in a letter how her pussy was very small and tight, and now I could see what she meant. As I pressed one finger into her gently, then another, feeling how wet and slippery she was, I knew that when I had my chance to be in her it would be wonderful. As my tongue explored the entrance to her vagina and my fingers probed inside, her hips began to undulate from side to side. I brought my mouth to her wet pussy and was rewarded by hearing her sharp intake of breath. I put my hands under her ass to raise her wetness to my mouth. The juice of her arousal flowed freely, filling my mouth, coating my face. I sucked at her slit, taking first one swollen lip, then another between my lips, sucking, nibbling.

I took her firm clit between my lips, sucking at it gently, then flicking at its tip with my tongue. She was making inarticulate, growling sounds from somewhere deep in her throat. I pushed my index finger into her slippery canal, then turned my palm upward, probing for her elusive, sensitive g-spot. Her sudden squeal told me I had reached it. I stroked the spot gently with the tip of my forefinger, then began to roll her hard clit with my thumb. The growling sounds she made grew louder and deeper, as if we had been transported millions of years into the past and were carrying the weight of creating an entire race as we lay coupled in that warm sunlight.

She cried out over and over again, calling out my name, singing a passionate scale from guttural growl to impassioned shriek. I don't know how many times she came--maybe she doesn't know, either. After a long while, her sounds began to quiet down, until finally she was limp, her breasts heaving.