View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 08:21 PM

I spent much of the day soaking in a hot spring in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Everyone was naked, and the water was so hot we had to get out of the water every so often to cool off. The conversation was great and a wineskin was being passed around, and a joint or two as well.

Among the people in the spring were a biker and his really hot girlfriend. Of course I took advantage of the cool-offs to admire her splendid body, and it was apparent that she was admiring mine as well. As the sun finally set we all dried off, hiked back to our vehicles, and drove to the local saloon for some dinner and a beer. I took a chair near the fireplace, and she pulled one up next to me and we began to talk while her boyfriend shot pool.

Soon she asked me if I had noticed her boyfriend's handywork. I asked her to explain but she just pulled up her skirt in front to show me how her pubes had been shaved and trimmed into the shape of a heart. I complimented her on her pubes and on her lovely body, and soon she got up to get another beer. When she got back she said that her boyfriend had told her to give me some head!

We went outside and climbed into the cab of my pickup, where she stripped her clothes off and kneeled on the seat with her butt up in the air. She undid my buckle and zipper and I pushed my jeans down to my ankles. She gave me a superb blowjob right there in the parking lot while I fingered her pussy and asshole. When I finally came she swallowed every drop except a little dribble which rolled down her chin. When I licked it off, she gave me a deep kiss and put her clothes back on. After a few minutes she and her boyfriend left for Gallup, and I stayed for a couple more beers, basking in my amazing experience.