Thread: Sweet Cum
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

You raise your hand to meet my pussy, gently opening me up wider allowing you a better view of my hidden fruit. I almost reach the edge of orgasm as I feel your fingers gently pinch my clit, but you stop. The last thing you want for me to do is cum so soon. You touch your tongue to my clit as your fingers hold it in place, slowly tasting my juices that are quickly trying to escape. Suddenly, without warning, you push your tongue within my cunt. I moan with delight as your continue to firmly press your tongue deep inside of me. I press my cunt harder against your face as I enjoy the friction. You tongue licks my clit as I begin to feel an orgasm build, you gently bite my clit once, then again, knowing that doing so will throw me over the edge. You are right. As your teeth grab hold of my clit for the second time I am taken in to the center of an incredible orgasm. Every muscle in my body quivers with passion, every thought in my mind disappears and I am overcome with the sensual erotic explosion.

As my orgasm subsides you stand before me and spin me around. My hands hold onto the back of the chair as you stand behind me and pull my legs farther apart. You align yourself with my hips and with one fast motion you slam your hard dick into my dripping cunt. Oh, your hard cock feels so good inside me. I beg you to fuck me faster and harder, I want to feel you slam deep into me. You hold on to my hips, guiding your meat into me. I do not resist, in fact, I press myself harder towards you. You and I move as one, the sound of your cock slamming into my wet hole causes us to speed up the movements.

You reach around my hip to massage my clit. Having your cock in me and your finger stimulating my pussy is more than I can handle. I quickly give into another powerful orgasm, rocking my body, pressing my cunt harder against your cock. You continue to ride me, pounding into me, slamming that cock into my wet pussy. I begin to talk to you…. Using words that turn you on completely. I tell you to fuck me harder, to slam into me faster, to give me all of your hard cock. I hear your breathing change, I feel your cock begin to pulsate in my cunt. You take a handful of my hair and firmly pull as you begin to shoot your hot cum in my pussy. Before you are completely done releasing your cum, I quickly turn around allowing some of your cum to land on my breasts.
When you are done cumming, you slowly open your eyes to find me licking my breast and tasting your sweet cum. You join me and together we share your sweet cum as we kiss deeply.

I can hardly wait until the next time I feel your hard cock.

feedback