View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 08:47 AM

... "no.." she said, and pulled away from me--

"I am sorry Anna, I just thought that you might want me to ...I mean afterall you said you were always, horny, and well I thought, um...sorry, I didn't think...ummm"

"no it's not that, I want you to., its just," and she pointed over my shoulder- I looked and realised the webcam was still on...

"You see, I am not all that used to being naked in front of men, let alone the whole world..." And I kind of saw her point, looking at the IM's blinking, I didnt really want to know who was out there...I killed the computer and when I turned, I was half disappointed to see she had stripped naked and was sitting on the couch with her knees tucked up and her arms around her legs hugging them to her chest. That said, I had noticed that her shirt a bra were at my feet, her jeans and shoes were in middle of the room and a little pair of white cotton panties were at the foot of the couch...

I moved across the room, aware that she was staring at me. I was as usual also aware of my now flacid cock slapping my thigh as i moved....I sat next to Anna.

"Anna, I am not quite sure what to do here...."

she smiled and said, " I thought it was my turn... but that looks a bit asleep...." and nodded towards my cock.

"No, I didn't mean that, i meant oh, never mind, here lets try this." and I moved to my knees in front of her on the sofa, with my hands, I unclasped hers.

"shuffle foward, baby..." and I looked up to see her big brown eyes blinking doubtfully at me, a few strands of her blond hair over her eyes,,,"trust me, you'll love it; and if you are un happy just tell me to stop...." she nodded and bit her lower lip.

As i pulled her arms apart, I smiled at her, she took the encouragement and spread her knees. I was now sure I was going to be alright, as she spread, she revealed her lovely big breasts with there dark nipples, her aurolia goosebumped with excitement, down her flat tummy with a cute little mold was the top of her pubis. She wasn't a real blond, but with those dark deep eyes who cared. I moved her knees apart and moved in between her legs. She had a jetblack bush which she kept trimmed neat and shaved on the sides for her bikini line, or my pleasure....I kissed the nest of hair as i moved my arms under her legs so I could rub one on her tight little belly and the other on her smooth white thigh. The contrast between her jet black pubes and her soft white skin was starting to turn me on again

I kissed her bush again, i moved down a bit and kissed her pussy, I kissed again harder and ever so gently, I drew my tongue to her lips. They immediately reacted to my touch, I licked along them. slowly and lightly. Then I did it again, a bit harder. I moved my hand down from her belly, and spread her ever so gently with my fingers. She moaned at the touch...I let my tongue probe her.. she pushed down the couch to angle her body to let me get into her deep, I spread her swollen lips wider, and i looked up as i licked up her slit towards her clit.

Anna's beautiful eyes with their long lashes were half shut, as my tongue hovered at the nerve endings at the base of her clit. I watched her as i blew a deep breath on her clit. Anna mummered in polish, And I kissed above her beside her and below her....

I flicked the slighest of licks at her and then moved back down her vagina as she quivered. Her legs tried to pull me back up to her sensitive spot, but i starte to fuck her with my tongue, she was wet and sweet, and i could taste her musk building as i repeatedly lunged deeply into her....

She was moaning a little in polish, and I moved my other hand down, i licked my fingers and worked first one and then a second into her. She was very tight. As I spread her with one hand, and frigged her with the fingers of my other, I stole a glance at her. she was beautiful her eyes on fire as she urged me on, her cheeks with the first flush of arousal.

Anna was working a nipple with each hand as i concentrated on her clit

I licked little circles, I blew and I kissed. I varied between soft strokes and hard jabs of my tongue, she was clamping me to her as she bucked on the sofa, I worked her pussy with my fingers and tongue, she was so wet I was having trouble breathing and then she let out a low moan,,,she fucked my face til i thougth i would see stars,, and groaned long and low. she arched her back and hugged my head and then for a moment she was frozen in space

and with a moan, she let go , and fell back to the couch...She was breathing hard and murmmering in polish, her chest neck and cheeks were red and her dark little nipples hard as rocks .

I bent down to kiss her pussy again and she screamed no, and clamped her hands to herself. She said someing in Polish/English, I understood "sensitive"

So, I moved up her body, and kissed her. she responded by biting my lip lightly and then filling my mouth with her dainty tongue, I could feel her heart beating as we kissed frantically, next I felt her grabbing my cock, I pulled back and looked her in the eye

"Yes baby", she purred "yes fuck me"