View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 03:06 PM

The most amazing sex....hhmm...must be that time on the 8th floor of a parking building. We went out for dinner and drink after work and afterward, I need a ride back to my car. So this guy from my office, who I know that he really hot for me, offered me a ride back. I flirt with him on the way back to the parking building. As we got to my car, we said good night and I walked to my car but before I could open the door, he wrapped his arm around me from behind then kissed and put his tounge in my ear until I went limp. He whispered in my ear that he want me right there and then. I turn my head around and kissed him back. He slipped one of his hand inside my silk shirt and massaged my breast (I didn't wear any bras) and his other hand reach down under my short skirt, slipped into my lace panty and stroked my pussy lips until I was all wet. Then, he ripped my lace panty off with both hand and turn me around and I saw that he already had his penis out of his pant and it had grown to it full lenght which made me nervous, but before I could say any word, he push me back against my car, kissing me and lifting both my legs up then shoved his stiff penis all the way into me until I had to break our kiss to scream out. Then, he slowly pulled his penis out almost all the way and shoved it back in all the way again then again and again. I came screaming out only after 5 or 6 stroke but he kept on pumping in and out until my orgasm over lap one another. I felt like I was about to lost my conciousness as he pounding his penis in and out of me faster and faster. I barely said to him that I couldn't take it anymore then he gave me a deep passionate kiss and grunt out in my mouth as I felt his hot cum shooting out filling my tight pussy which triggering my last orgasm until I shaked all over. That was the most intense sex I ever had.