View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:20 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
So many good answers.....two other thoughts..

One,- while I'm making love with the wife, I can be filled with thought of going down on her when I've cum...but after I cum...I lose the interest...

Two, as for the girls tasting themselves while they masterbate..well, let me tell you, if my wife did that while I was there, I'd problem cum right there and then. Wow.

Baby steps.

First time, after you've cum in her and go down...focus on her clitoris and areas more along the "outside", where you probably won't encounter much of your spoo. As things progress, and more likely than not you'll get a great reaction from her, just relax and give her some good oral. After the first time, it gets a lot easier to just go down and lick her until she's out of her mind and not even think about your cumshot being all over the place.

The first time I went down on Mrs. WI after intercourse, she absolutely freaked! I'd never seen her cum so hard or so fast. The taboo of it is a very powerful aphrodisiac, but she says the feeling is just indescribable. She's just felt me trembling and pulsing with orgasm deep inside of her. Then she feels the slow withdrawl, and now I'm licking her? OMG...it's too much.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.