View Single Post
Old 05-17-2002, 01:03 PM
Insatiable

Tough question. I've had some great sex. One experience I'll offer up for this thread was a blind date for my frat's annual formal when I was in college. Her name was Vicki. Vicki was wearing Opium, which is like the ultimate lusty scent to me. Anyway, we are dancing, smooching, having a great time. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and led me outside. We started french kissing big time, the smell of the Opium sending me into a sex spell. She wanted to screw right then and there but I didn't want to do it in public given that the police station was right across the street! So, I led her back to my car which was tucked in the rear of the parking lot. We continued making out, my hands under her dress, all over her nice tits, inside her wet pussy, back to her tits, her ass, her clit. She had my 6" cock in her hands, rubbing my wetness all up and down the shaft. She said she wanted to blow me but my car was so small it made moving around too difficult. Finally, I slid my thick cock into her very warm and wet pussy. I remember her moaning and clawing my back with her nails as I began to pump my dick in and out of her. She came almost immediately, sending me over the edge as I felt myself shoot a heavy load deep inside her pussy.

We fucked 3 or 4 more times after that for maybe an hour, each time my cock filling her pussy with cum. I remember her giggling afterwards 'cause it started running down the inside of her leg!

rabbit