View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 09:41 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
With thoughts of a naked hard freshly showered Mike just across town I close my cell phone with an overwhelming sense of giddiness. I drop the phone into my purse and make a final inspection of how I look. I slip on my five-inch gray-croco stilettos and turn around trying to catch every angle in the mirror. I fluff my hair and spritz it a final time with some flexible hold hairspray. With my smoky eyes, I check my teeth in the mirror to make sure I haven’t gotten any of the French Red Matte lipstick on my teeth. Finally satisfied with my results, I pick up my purse and slip my camera into it and turn to head down to the living room to meet Tess.

As I enter the hallway I hear a voice call to me softly, “Ms. Sal, Ms. Sally please come here.” I look down the hall and see that it is Carlotta. I turn toward her and wonder if she had run into difficulty in my request.

“Oh Ms. Sally, I wanted you to see it first!” Carlotta nearly squealed.

“You have it Carlotta?” I moved toward her quickly and was excited to see if my request had made it to fruition.

“Yes, ma’am. Please come see it before I wrap it.”

I entered Carlotta’s room behind her and take notice of her room, her private space. It isn’t as spacious as my suite, however it isn’t meager either. It doesn’t view the ocean, but rather the front gardens. She has a private patio outside her sitting area, a small TV, and the room is full of pictures of family. She has a basket of knitting and I can see she is working on a baby blanket.

On Carlotta’s bed are the framed photographs and it is done perfectly, exactly as I had requested. “Carlotta,” I whisper, “It is absolutely perfect.” I squeeze her forearm excitedly and I ask her if I gave her enough money. I give her a quick hug and thank her.

“Oh yes ma’am, you gave me plenty of money, thank you ma’am. The men at the Photo Shoppe wanted to know who the photographer was, they had lots of questions, but I just smiled at them and kept them guessing,” Carlotta giggled. “You were right Ms. Sally, Mrs. Ryan never looked more beautiful.”

“I do hope they like this gift as much as we do Carlotta. Now how will you get it to the club?”

“I will wrap it now and the chauffer will take it in the limo with you. Mr. Steve will help with placement once it is there. Don’t worry ma’am, it will all go perfectly.”

“Thank you Carlotta, you are a blessing. This would not have been possible without your generous heart and willingness to help me.”

“You better get along down to the living room Mrs. Ryan will be wondering where you are.”

I winked at her and mouthed, “thank you” as I turned to meet Tess in the living room.

Entering the living room I had the most amazing view. There in the open spans of windows is a stunning Key West sunset and Tess’ exquisite figure silhouetted with shades of pale cerulean blue, cotton candy-pink, tangerine and lemon yellow behind her; Tess in a red silk halter-dress looks striking. I can’t help but take her in completely before I say a word and bring her back from her thoughts to the here-and-now. Her sweet ankles wrapped in the red-strapped heels caught my attention instantly. My eyes wander right up the curve of her calf and the asymmetrical angle of the hemline directs me along her body curves.

I quietly snatch my camera from my purse and focus in on Tess’ silhouette and the fabulous colors surrounding her. I capture her several times before she spins around to see me stealing shots of her sexy back and derriere. I casually drop the camera back into my purse, flash Tess my dazzling smile and say, “I just couldn’t resist.”

“Are you ready girl? The limo’s here.” Tess strides across the room and grabs her purse.

I turn to follow her, and whisper in her ear how beautiful she looks tonight then I lean in and kiss her cheek. Out the door we go, when I catch Carlotta out of the corner of my eye. She waves and smiles. I smile back and wave to her. Going down the walkway I see the silver limo and I can’t help but wonder if this is an everyday event. Suddenly, I feel like I’ve stepped into a storybook. A wave of jitters washes over me. Being just with Tess has been so great. But being with the two of them that will be all new, it makes me worry a little if I will compare or even come close. Just then I feel Tess grasp my hand and hold it tight. In a gentle voice she says, “Don’t worry Sal, everything will be just fine. We will have a little dinner, do a little dancing, go up to the apartment for a night cap and see if Mike can take it any longer.”

I look into Tess’ eyes and we both burst into laughter. It was the best kind of bad to be and we both knew he’d love it. Just then the limo turned into a drive lined with palms and flowering bushes, soon the limo stops and someone opens the door. We step out of the limo and Tess has me wait out in the courtyard for a moment. She wants to find out where Mike is before she brings me inside.