Thread: The Studio.
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To boilergirl1

Miss Jones nods and says. "I am sure Mr Grey can take care of you." Mr Grey turns and comes back into the room and says. "You are interested in both. Then I am sure we can come to a agreement with you" Smiles at you and looks you up and down.

I look Mr Grey up and down as well, starting at the floor and moving up the length of his lean tall body pausing for just a moment at the obvious bulge in his jeans. I feel my nipples harden under his steady gaze and wonder to myself at even being here. I reach his kindly face, staring back at him steadily knowing that my 5'1"
body may be a bit generous but in all the right places from the deep auburn straight hair the pert tits at 36c and buxom marylynn monroe type hips and ass. I am wearing a suit set tailored to my frame made of denim trimmed with deep purple silk accents a matching purple blouse with the buttons undone to the third one revealing just a hint of cleavage and stilletto heels on black thigh hi clad legs. I feel a familiar moistness between my legs. "A pleasure to meet you." I say thrusting my small hand out in front of me to shake his hand. i smile up at him. " I am so excited to be participating in something creative, I have been idle for much too long ."

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"