Thread: The Studio.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 05:51 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
She stands inside the door a moment enjoying the sway and swish of the redheads hips as she disappears down the hallway. She must be a real model she thinks to herself. She steps up to the desk and wonders if she is going to be able to even speak as the the receptionist says "May I help you?" Stammering,"I...uh, well, i was thinking I would...um, well, maybe I'd like to have some photo's taken. Perhaps the lingerie shots....uh, er, maybe the nude ones." As she stands there, the room begins to spin. She grabs the edge of the desk to steady herself knowing this is so very foolish. After all it's just pictures. Even that word!!!! She stares at the young woman behind the desk not really hearing what she says. The room appears to be going black. She clutches the edge of the desk in a frantic attempt to maintain her balance. "Oh noooo, not again"...is all she manages to squeak as she crumples to the floor. Her last vision before the darkness enveloped her was of the worried face of the receptionist peering over the edge of the desk as she lay on the floor.