Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
I almost ran over my boss on the way through the door. The last person I wanted to see right now. Worse yet he asked how the project was going. I gave him a few highlights as the stiffness went right out of my cock, and I went over to the urinal and pretended to pee. He waited for me to finish before asking me to show him what I had so far. He marched me right back to my computer to see what I had been working on. My mind was scrambled with thoughts of Tracy and I just couldn't seem to make my words make sense. Tracy came right over and to my delight gave a full a sensible brief. The boss looked pleased. He said that we made a good team and that he was delighted with our progress. He asked if we could both work late tonight to put a little brief together for tomorrow's project meeting. Tracy agreed before I could even open my mouth, This was the boss, what could I do? She had me cornered. How was I ever going to avoid her? working late, after hours, everyone will leave, but us! The boss didn't even wait for my response, he simply said "great, have it on my desk in the morning" and left. Tracy looked into my eyes and smiled as she "said "don't worry, it really shouldn't take too long, I have some ideas, but I can stay as late as it takes, even if that's all night"....

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok