View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 06:27 PM
dobbydog

Up and down, the female security guard worked my pennis hard as she possibly could, grinding her lower right leg against my hard shaft. "Ohhhhh" Kristen moaned, then she began to rub my chest with her soft hands. I really like the feeling of Kristen's hands on my body, as my dick is being pleasured. "This is getting me wet" Kristen said. Wow that's great, her pusssy is just 4 inches from my face and it's getting wet. "ooooh, ooooh, ooooh" Kristen began to make these noises with each stroke of my pennis, she matched the rhythm of the security guard. She also began to rock back and forth, slightly in rhythm with the female security guard's strokes of my dick. "Ohhhhhhh, damn" Kristen softly exclaimed, and at that moment I could see a wet spot on the underside of Kristen's black panties. She had gotten so wet, it had went all the way through her panties. Kristen's moaning got louder, and her pusssy seemed to be getting closer and closer to my face. Her black panties were just a fraction of an inch from my face and I could smell her juices so well, they were amazing. She lowered her pusssy lower onto my face and began to slide her panties back and forth lightly on my face, mostly my nose was rubbed by her panties. I could feel the lips of her pusssy so well through her thin panties. Occasionally she lowered her pusssy low enough for my nose to part her pusssy lips slightly. Still louder, Kristen moaned, "come on make him cum, I want to see him burst, come on, please, ohhhh."